Chapter 53

Toni's POV

"Toni...Aurora is-"

Emily had a very nervous look on her face. It's like she is scared to tell me something and I can see from her expression that what she wanted to tell me seems really hard to talk about. From the look of it, this must be really important.

*Aurora?!*

"Wait! Aurora?! What happened?! Is she hurt?! Is she in the hospital again?!" i said as i stood up from the couch.

"No,Toni. It's not that" Emily said and i was really relieved that Aurora was not hurt again.

"It's just that Aurora is..."

"Aurora is what?! Emily, just tell me. You have nothing to be worried about, why is everyone looking so worried?'' I said as I looked at all their faces around me.

"Toni..." said Emily and I saw tears forming from her eyes and falling down her cheek. "Aurora is..."

I stood up and walked towards Emily and held her shoulders and started hugging her tightly while rubbing her back. "Emily, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you sure Aurora is not hurt? What is going on? James? Mama? Papa?" I said as I looked at all of them looking as anxious as Emily was.

I then heard Emily muffled words into my shirt. "What? What did you say emily." i let go of her but her face looked down as she tried to stop herself from crying.

"Toni, I love you because you have always been a brother to me and you accepted me as your family." she sobbed. "And you have been a great husband to Isabella and... and..."

"And what? I love you too Emily, you have always been a sister to me, both me and Isabella.'' I said.

"And it really hurts me to say this but, i just want to let you know that we didn't know about this until just recently and it pains me to even say it because you didn't experience it, you didn't have a chance to experience the joy of raising her first hand." she continued to sob even harder.

"Okay now you're scaring me Emily. What are you talking about?!"

"Toni..." she sobbed harder and finally looked up at me and what came out of her mouth next shocked me so much that I didn't know what to say.

"Toni, Aurora is your daughter!" Emily said and finally broke down and cried.

I took a step back as I was shocked in disbelief of what she was saying. "What? What are you talking about? You're joking right?" I said while chuckling a little, hoping that this is a joke.

I look around the room and I can see mom, dad and James faces looking anxious and serious and I know at that moment that this isn't a joke.

"No..." I shook my head. "No...No..." I then saw all the flashbacks in my head which gave me a headache.

Flashback after flashback came through my mind so fast, like I was seeing a home movie in fast forward.

"She looks just like you Isabella."

"There's Daddy's little girl"

"Aurora looks so much like Isabella...Isabella..."

"So much like Isabella"

"Isabella? What do you want to name her?"

"Hmm? Isabella jr? Just joking, i have the perfect name for her"

"Really what is it?"

"Aurora, full name Aurora Rosella Rossi"

"Dad?" I heard a familiar voice calling someone dad, the name I wanted to be called by my own daughter. I looked up to see Aurora and she wore something that had finally made me tear up.