Chapter 34 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 3 (Edited)

Nick's POV

After yesterday's 'brotherly meeting', I was curious about Alex's idea and contributions to the plan. I was sceptical about it.

It's not that he has no good ideas but his ideas don't sound like his, it's more like it was someone else's idea. I chose to ignore it because if it's someone else's idea, I don't think they will rat us out, especially if it's a friend of Alex's. They don't snitch.

The next day, we started phase 1 of our plan - the security cameras. So the security cameras of our school were quite tight but also careless as it's in the principal's office. We had friends who had commonplace visits to his office where they saw him looking at his computer screen and it showed the hallway which was at the same angle as where the cameras were directed at. That's the school's blind spot.

I made sure to ask some guys we know to clarify where the cameras were and also the location of every camera at the school. So we went to school as usual in the day but at night, we wore everything in black with black hoodies and gloves on and sneaked into the school. We know there are security guards around at night but there are only a few of them, so we have to be careful.

Once Alex used Auri's bobby pins to get into the principal office, our only obstacle would have been the password to get into his computer. Eventually, we had a device from our dad's study that allowed us to hack into the computer without a password once we plugged it in and I could also get into the server to unlock security cameras.

"Nick go and look for the security cameras and turn all of it off. Every single one of them in the school and around the school. And take photos of where the cameras are."

"Got it, boss!" I replied to him and went to try and find the cameras. While I was trying to find the file that activates all the security cameras in the school, we found some of the footage of the CCTV on the winter dance. I even got some footage of what was behind the stage that shows a clear video of Halena and some of her girls putting slime in a bucket and even more evidence which I put in and downloaded in the thumb drive. suddenly we heard whistling coming from outside the principal's office.

"Get down!" said Josh while he pulled us under the principal's desk

We looked at the side of the desk and saw that one of the security guards who looked young was patrolling the area. He started using his flashlight to see inside the office and started opening the door and entering. We were all trapped under here with no way out. Suddenly I heard Josh telling Alex if he comes near us, to use his fighting skills to knock him out cold or just distract him which I also agreed to.

We heard his footsteps coming nearer to us, and slowly we saw his foot now closer to us and Alex was prepared to knock him out or distract him until we heard another voice. "Hey rookie, what are you doing?" It was the sound of an older gentleman.

"I heard a noise in here," the young security guard replied.

"Nah might be the branches from that tree over there, don't worry about it, come on, we should look somewhere else." the older gentleman said and later the young security guard went away. We waited until we heard the door close and we all felt relief that we didn't get caught.

"That was a close one," I said.

"Yeah, that means we have to hurry. Nick, have you found it yet?" Josh asked me as I was about to check the last file and found it

"Yup, kinda easy to find, to be honest, he's not great at hiding all of this," I said and started to see all the cameras that had been activated for a long time. Especially during our break-in where I deleted everything by pressing the delete button after a few seconds figuring out how to delete it. I think a toddler could have figured this out.