Chapter 41

hi guys! so i won't spoil too much of your fun but this chapter will have you in shocked and surprises, hopefully, you guys will enjoy it!

Now on with the story!

Aurora's POV

She looked at the girl with a shocked expression. "Your highness!? What are you doing here?"

"Your highness?" I was confused at the reaction they were giving each other and also what came out of their mouths.

The girl that came into my room looked at me like she knew me but i don't know her. She was wearing a long dress, it was a long dark blue dress with a very interesting and beautiful pattern on it and it really caught my eye. She has dark jet black hair and a slim figure which makes the dress look more beautiful on her, but what really caught my eye mostly was her own eyes, it was purple! Just like mine!

Before I was about to say anything, Dr Aiko came barging in and grabbed the girl by her arm. "Okay your highness" she said as softly as she could but in a hurried tone. "It's time for us to have a little chat." and drag the girl out of the room.

*She has the same eyes as me, I mean the colour! Is she? Is she a witch? Or maybe, no way! Is she related to me? Another cousin maybe?! From my biological side?!*

I had a shocked look on my face but turned into a happy smile,I turned and looked at Risa and I didn't care if it looked weird, because I think I found another relative!

Penelope's POV

I was dragged out of the room and even though i can actually teleport back i know i can't because i am in the human realm and mom would be so furious if she knew i snuck out to come here.

We went into one corner of the hospital where there were no people passing by, she let go of my hand and turned to face me.

"I am so sorry for your highness but you are not supposed to be here, does Queen Rebecca know about this?" she asked me with a stern look on her face. I avoided her gaze and she sighed.

"Oh shit!" she cursed.

"That girl..... That girl is Aurora isn't she? Aunt Isa's Aurora, her daughter." I looked at her with hope in my eyes that I was right.

She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face and I knew that it was true, those purple eyes are a family trait and only our family is able to have it. I found her, I found my cousin and the rightful heir to the throne.

"Your highness....."

"I found her!" I said in disbelief. "I found Aunt Isa's daughter, the rightful heir. Mom and grandmother would be so happy and..... We have to bring her back home.'' I was about to run back until a magical force stopped me and I was paralysed but then unpraralysed.

"Bring who home?!" I heard a mad voice from behind and I turned around and saw this family. There was a woman with brown hair and blue eyes and a man that was standing beside her, he had black hair and brown eyes and 3 tall boys behind them, they looked like they were around my age.

"TAKE WHO HOME!?" she asked angrily but when she saw me, she had a shocked expression on her face and she gasped and covered her mouth with both hands.

"Emily, listen" Queen Aiko was trying to calm her down as tears were falling down her face. "Don't overreact."

*Emily?*

"See Aiko" she started sobbing uncontrollably. "They are taking her away from us, you promise that you will help me, please don't let them take her away from me!." she started crying loudly as she hugged Queen Aiko.