Chapter 3 New Friends and First Crush?! (Edited)

Please Support my writing on my Patreon and Kofi-in a jar page, link for one and the Patreon page name in my profile page:

https://ko-fi.com/ainiwrites

https://www.patreon.com/Ainiwrites

Far Far away in the deepest room in the castle

Rebecca's POV

It has been 15 years since the incident happened, where I have lost someone who was very dear to me. I held out the picture of us when we were younger. I felt lost without her, I felt so guilty for taking her place. But I didn't have a choice, someone has to.

I shed a tear which fell down to my cheek while holding the frame with a picture of us in it, she was so beautiful, young and brave to have broken the traditions of society and went to follow her heart instead. I wish I had her guts to do it for love as she did. She has done what none of us has ever dreamed of doing.

"Oh Izzy, I wish you were still here with me and accompany me like you used to do when we were kids, you were never perfect and you never claim to be but your imperfections are the reason why you were a good friend, a good company and a sister to me. Mom scolded you for being unprofessional but you can't help it because you were just being you, my dear big sister." I said while holding the frame tightly while my tears were falling onto the frame. I snap back into reality and put the frame back down in the drawer. I have to find a way to bring you back but I can't do it alone!

Suddenly the large Scepter and Tiara that was in the middle of the room and put in a glass where I always do most of my readings which was also the same room where Izzy would do her studies and write her diary started to glow!! I was shocked.

"IT CAN'T BE!" I gasped.

Tears started to form in my eyes, but this time it was tears of joy! She is alive and blooming. Her powers have awakened from her, it is revealing her true self, it was maybe a little weak but her powers are strong enough to be detected by the Scepter and Tiara.

"I need to tell mother, MOTHER!" I shouted while running down the stairs, I may sound like a teenager or even a kid and I may look crazy when I saw some chambermaids looking at me surprised by my sudden shouting. But I did not care because she is alive and once she knows her past and her family, she will know herself and HER DESTINY!

Aurora's POV

I came back home after school and was feeling happy, joyful and excited for tomorrow. I fell onto the bed and started thinking.

*I made friends!, ME! Aurora Rossi! made friends! me! Yay!*

I realize something and suddenly felt sad, knowing what had happened when I was in my previous school, where my friends or should I say my EX-FRIENDS bullied me and called me a loser, and took advantage of my kindness.

I turn on my side hugging the stuffed penguin that I had since I was a little girl, the stuffed penguin is from a time when I was quite happy and had a normal childhood, before all the bullying and before becoming a teenager.

* It probably won't last long, they will probably just make fun of me for how I look and how I talk like EVERYONE ELSE .*

I snapped back to reality again. I really should stop daydreaming and talking to myself even in my head.

""Aurora, you have to be more confident and be more positive in yourself, this is a new school and these people, my classmates who are also my new friends will either like me or they don't, because i am myself and i am Aurora Rossi!!" I said giving myself an inspirational speech somehow.

Aurora of the Phoenix (Book 1) (Under heavy construction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें