Chapter 32 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 1(Edited)

Aurora's POV

After that day, I really felt that I was insensitive asking mom about my biological parents, it's just that I felt so confused! Wouldn't anyone in this position? So, in the end we didn't pry into mom's past until she was ready to tell us about it herself.

My brothers and I started practicing our abilities in my room as I have the book with me. Josh wanted to look through it and of course he asked me to fly again. Oh no.....

"Okay Josh after this, it's your turn to fly next. This is so unfair." I told him while I was up at my own ceiling .

"Yeah I know but you got to admit it, sis, you are a really fast learner. We tried to do it in our rooms yesterday and we didn't get the hang of it like you did." He said grinning at me. "Now look at you, your 2nd try and you can fly like a natural. I guess, because I never saw anyone fly in the air before ." said Josh and the rest nodded.

"Fine" I said, rolling my eyes while flying from each corner of my room as quickly as possible. And Josh was right, it was amazing that I could do it on my 2nd try. I feel like a bird or any type of animal that can fly fast. It was an incredible experience.

Suddenly mom knocked on my open door and popped up at the hinge. "Hey kids what are you doing? Flying again?" she asked with a smile on her face and her hands in her pockets.

I tried to stabilize myself and land down carefully from the ceiling, but then I just fell on my butt. "Ouch! Yeah mom, I was practicing it while they all stared at me!" I looked at them angrily while they tried to cover up their laughter when they saw me fall down.

"Well, Aurora. you need to focus where you are landing, if you don't, this would happen most of the time." Mom advised me.

" Really? That pretty good advice mom." i said while getting up from the floor.

"Well, I have lots more advice to give, many years of it. If you want my help, I can teach you all how to control your abilities. For example, in flight you need to feel light as air , to focus on flying for the first time you need to stay calm." she explained. "You can't just stress yourself on the outcome but also progress going there as well. The more you stress the more you will tense up and be grounded."

"That makes a lot of sense." said Josh.

"Well, for you Joshy I know it does but when I was around your age I didn't understand what that even meant. It was not until the 100th time or so that I finally got it. So you don't have to worry if you can't get it in your first few tries. Almost no one can do in the first few tries"

"Wait, then why can Auri do it?" Alex asked while pointing at me.

"Well, I did say 'almost' didn't I? Your Aunt Isabella and her family are able to do it easily as they are the royal family in the Mythical Land, your Aunt Isabella was Queen so her abilities was more advance but have it's limits and also the Phoenix was on their side and care ."

"So it's mostly about hierarchy then? Because they are top of the food chain?" Josh asked mom while he folded his arms .

Mom shrugged. "Well, that is how life works there and sometimes even here too. Don't judge your Aunt Isabella or her family, they are great rulers and they take responsibility in their powers and take really good care of other Mythical Cratures in need. They had never used it without reason, that is why they are respected by a lot of Mythical Creatures that adored them. And also it's not really about that much heirachy because royal family, you can be dethroned if they are unable to become a royal and responsibilities."

"Maybe one day we can go to the Mythical Land and see them? Since you know them so well." said Nick.

"Yeah Maybe....." mom voiced then changed into a softer tone. "Well, what about you kids start flying again, Josh? You want to go next?" she looked at Josh.