Chapter 42

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait for this chapter, I have been so busy lately with work and catch up some sleep that I kinda didn't have the inspiration to write but here I am back again with another chapter update

Hope you like it, now on with the story!

Aurora's POV

After all the excitement, i felt tired and dozed off, but when i did, something happened. I felt like I was transported to the past and somehow weird unfamiliar memories came to me. It's like a scene of a movie was playing in my mind, it was creepy.

I started dreaming and it came to me just like that;

(baby noises and laughing)

"Oh my darling sweet rose! My little Aurora. You are such a happy baby!" a woman picked me up and she looked very identical to Aunt Isa from the photos but older. She started hugging and kissing me but I kept laughing like I was happy to see her.

"Toni! You came back! Wanna hold her?"

*Toni? You mean uncle Toni! I want to see him, turn me around please!*

"Of course I would." he then carried me, he faced me to him and there he was. Uncle Toni! "Who wouldn't want to hold this precious angel." he started smiling and the woman came back into the picture. "How is daddy's little girl?"

*WHAT?!*

And then the dream stopped.

I woke up to see that no one was in the room, I looked to my right and saw Risa's bed was empty.

*How long was I asleep?*

I kept looking around the room and saw that no one was here until I saw a man wearing a suit sitting at the seat near the window with his head down.

I kept staring at him and even trying to have a peek at his face but the more I looked, it kinda hurt my neck. "Ouch!" I suddenly yelped as I pulled my neck muscle.

The man looked up and there he was... the guy in the picture, the guy everyone has been talking and raving about. The last family that I haven't seen yet and now he is looking at me.

"Hi... Uncle Toni?" I said while I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, and his expressions changed from shock to horror like he saw a ghost.

Toni's POV

While everyone rushed to see Stella, me and James went to Aurora's room while Emily was going in the other direction with a young girl that looks oddly familiar to me.

"Hey bro! Can we just stop for a while?" James asked me and I did and turned to look at him.

"Yeah, why?"

He looked anxious, like he was afraid to tell me something that I might not like. It was a similar look to when he spilled coke on my video game console when we were kids and I couldn't even play it. "Toni..... What...what ..... Nothing. I am just glad that you came to see her." he then walked off in front of me quickly.

I knew that wasn't what he wanted to say but i would just ask him later as our family is waiting for us, i went into the room and saw mom and dad was there but sis and D wasn't there.

"Hey mom, dad. I bought a few snacks and drinks from the vending machine." I said while placing it on the chairs that are in the room. "Where's Sofia, Diego and the kids?" I asked.

"Oh, Nathan and Layla were hungry so they went out to eat." mom said.

"Okay then" I walked over to my niece, Aurora's bed. "How is Aurora doing?" When I reached her bed I stopped on my tracks. I looked at my niece sleeping and what I saw was an image of my wife laying on the bed. It reminds me of when she gave birth to our daughter.