Chapter 50

Hi guys! i finally get to write this new chapter, this chapter is going to be a bumpy ride for you guys. well, I better not let guys wait for this new exciting chapter

oh and thank you guys for the reads as because of that i finally got 2k reads!!!!!!

Thank you guys for being patient with me while i write new chapters, hope you guys will  continue reading Aurora of the Phoenix and also my other story Destiny of the Butterfly Necklace. 

well on with the story!

Aurora's POV

"Aurora! What are you doing here?!" said Ryder but i couldn't stop staring at Ryder's and Gabe... you know what. And let's just say, for my very first time seeing 'that' in person, I can see that both of them are very blessed.

It's not that i haven't seen one, i have seen my brother's when we were kids when they started running naked around the house but grown boys?! ... Well, I have seen it in those websites where there were advertisements about enhancements for making it bigger but now that I am seeing it right in front of my eyes, I have no idea what to say or think at this point. My mind was blank and my mouth was wide open, shocked and surprised with the thought that I am seeing both of them naked! With their things exposed like that.

Suddenly, Ryder and Gabe saw the direction I was staring at as they saw that I wasn't answering Ryder. They then quickly covered their private parts with their hands and then reached for the towels that were conveniently near them and I snapped back to reality once they covered themselves. It was a relief that they did cover it up but i was also kinda disappointed they did though, I then started blushing and couldn't look them straight in the eyes.

Both of them gave me their hands to help me stand up, which I did while trying not to look them in the eyes.

"S-S-Sorry guys, i didn't mean to stare, it's just that i never saw anything that big- i mean saw it before!"

I saw them blushed a little which made me blush even more but then it stopped when Ryder started to speak.

"Wait! How did you even get in here?! I didn't even smell your scent" he paused for a while. "I mean, sense you."

"Well, well, I'm not sure either....." I lied because I knew how I got here and it was because I was stubborn and really wanted to try that teleportation spell. Damn it! Why am I so stubborn?!

I saw Ryder squinting his eyes at me like he was trying to find something on me. There was a moment of silence until he spoke again.

"Aurora?"

"Yes?"

"Are you a witch?"

My eyes widened when he said that.

*HOW DID HE FIND OUT?! HOW DID MISS LILY FIND OUT? HOW DID THEY ALL FIND OUT?!*

Ryder's POV

I looked at Aurora and started smelling around her and Max was right! Her scent changed from the day we met. She seems to have a hint of witch in her, it was strong but i didn't understand why i didn't catch her new scent before, it's so strong!

Max: It's because of the incident that happened with the fire. It exploded her magic that was restrained in her body and now it is obvious to anyone or should say anyone who can sense Magic around them that Aurora is obviously a witch.

Ryder: So the fire caused her magic to be more clearly obvious?

Max: No Idiot! Her magic caused the damn fire! She was the one that started the fire by accident, i think she couldn't restrain it anymore and that is why the fire got started. Remember? Powers and emotions can be connected and if the emotion of the person is too much to handle, they could cause-