Chapter 28 The First Queen of the Mythical Realm Part 2 (Edited)

And there, Matilda was face to face with the beast. She used her instincts and ran near the others but the beast kept going after them. She couldn't think of a solution at the moment.

" Matilda! Don't just keep running, fight! Use your abilities!" yelled Edgar. Matilda noticed something was off.

"Where is Simon!?" she asked.

"He was swallowed by the beast, we need to get him out from its stomach. I can't cut it open while he is attacking us." Said Isaac.

Matilda started to go behind the bushes to think and dug into her satchel for clues on how to defeat the beast. Then she felt something like a bottle of medicine. She had forgotten why she put a bottle of medicine in her satchel.

"what are you doing behind the bushes...just forget it i knew that women can't handle this kind of pressure!" Edgar screamed viciously as he fought and distracted Cerberus while continuously insulting Matilda.

"All they can do is just calm themselves down and let the men do all the work."

"Calm?" she said curiously. She looked at the bottle of medicine and found out that it was a medicine to help someone sleep better and suddenly remembered why she put it there."calm! Yes, Edgar you are right!" Matilda had figured it out.

Edgar was confused by her comment but ignored it.

"Move out of the way!" she said running towards the beast and now again, she is face to face with the beast.

"Matilda what are you doing?! You are going to get swallowed just like Simon if you go near it!" said Isaac.

The beast started growling as it was about to grab Matilda when she then threw the medicine on the face and it broke and spread across the beast's face. the Cerberus stopped growling and It started to calm and relax.

"Now Isaac! Cut its stomach and get Simon out." With that, Isaac started to run towards the beast with his sword but Matilda then blocked Isaac.

"What are you doing?! Move out of the way, we need to save Simon," said Isaac. "No!, there is another way for us to get Simon out without hurting it!"

"But that beast attacked us!" said Henry.

"Because we disturbed its territory. It was only protecting it and we are the ones in the wrong to go into their home," explained Matilda.

"Just get out of the way! You! -" Edgar was cut off.

"You what! Edgar!" Queen Iris appeared with her own medicine in her hand. She saw the beast was calm. "Oh my, you have successfully calmed it down. How did you do that?"

"I used a medicine to do it," Matilda said. "Well done Matilda, with your quick thinking" Queen Iris complimented her.

"But Simon was swallowed by that beast!" Henry told the Queen.

"And I told you that there is another way without harming it, right Queen Iris?" Matilda seeks confirmation.

"Yes, since you said he was only swallowed and not chewed. He is still alive. I know what will get Simon out of its stomach by the entrance."

The Queen flew up to the beast's level. "Okay, spit him out now" the beast whimpered "I said now Mister!", it obeyed and vomited out Simon.

"Simon! I am glad you are safe, my brother" said Isaac while they hugged, not caring if the beast remaining vomit was on him.

"Thank you, Queen Iris, we apologize for all the trouble we have caused you and we will try our hardest to find that Crys-" Simon then saw the Crystal of Hope on Matilda's hand. "You found it! Is it it!?"