Chapter 1 The Prologue (Edited)

Hi! My name is Aini, This is my very first story and I did feel anxious publishing it. I wanted to write to express my creativity and share my writing with others, hopefully, you guys like my story as much as I loved writing it. :)

I would also like to ask you guys if you find my story in any other languages or even in English almost an exact copy of mine or is copy-paste from my story even from outside the app please DM me by wattpad message.

Note: This story is pure fiction any places, people, or events are coincidental ( If I am saying that right.) - please correct me. Again it's all fiction.

Please Support my writing on my Patreon and Kofi-in a jar page, link for one and the Patreon page name in my profile page:

https://ko-fi.com/ainiwrites

https://www.patreon.com/Ainiwrites

Life is full of unexpected coincidences, it could be good or it could be bad. To some people, it is a blessing in disguise, and to others just an unfortunate coincidence with no explanation whatsoever, we just have to make the best out of it. But no, everything happens for a reason and nothing is just black and white, that is just Fate...

The sky was dark, the sound of the thunder grew louder every hour and the rain grew heavier every second, and a neighborhood was silent only hearing the splashing sound of the water from the rain. It was almost 2 in the morning and one family would be getting a little surprise.

The doorbell suddenly rang continuously non-stop which made the babies in the house start crying from the nursery.

"Alright already, I'm coming!!" James groaned and shouted while rubbing his eyes as he slowly sat up from the bed.

"Me too honey, I need to calm the boys down again." Emily yawned as she also sat up from the bed and started wearing her room slippers.

"Gosh, They never stop crying, Why did we have kids anyway?" said James while getting out of bed

Emily's eyes widen, and she immediately turns around and looks at her husband angrily.

" Because we love each other and agreed to start a family together and what's wrong with our kids?!" Emily shouted at James while the kids cried louder.

James looked at her nervously "No honey.. nothing, that's not what I meant um.. I think I'm going to answer the door now and see who is ringing the doorbell." said James fidgeting as he slowly walked towards the door while still facing his angry wife.

"You do that and when you come back we are going to have a very long talk about this!! "Emily angrily said still looking at him.

James went downstairs quickly to see who kept ringing the doorbell while his wife went to see their babies in the nursery to try and soothe them back to sleep.

James opened the door and found that no one was there, he furrowed his eyebrows with confusion. He heard a noise and looked down at his doorstep and his eyes widened.

"Emily?" James called out his wife from the front door of their house.

"YES?" Emily answered from upstairs at the nursery.

"I think you have to come down and see this! " said James still looking shocked.

15 years later.....

Aurora's POV

The alarm clock on my nightstand went off and I kept turning from left to right, eventually covering my ears with my pillow to escape from that ANNOYING SOUND.