Chapter 11 The Aftermath Part 2 (Edited)

Ryder's POV

" You better stay away from our sister!" said Alex before he and Josh took Aurora away.

" What happened?" asked Liam

I saw everyone staring at me, I ran out of there as quickly as I could and went to Liam's room. Once I sat down on Liam's bed, the guys came after me into the room.

"Ryder, what happened man?" Kyo said with a worried tone in his voice.

Marcus eventually came into the room and quickly locked the door behind him.

"I just went and played a game with the rest of our classmates and with Aurora too, she was uncomfortable with my dare because they wanted me to kiss her. And I won't do that to her. Then she wanted to leave the game and slipped and fell, I did catch her but she still fell on the floor. I wanted to try and help her to get up from the floor but her brothers came and thought I was attacking her or something." I replied

" Okay, calm down, Ryder."

" It was almost a bloodbath with the Rossi brothers just now," said Marcus.

"You know what the weird thing was? Max was acting weird at one point during the game he has been acting weird for a week now. He even 'mind blocks me'!" I spoke

"Wait. how is that even possible, he is your inner feline, he is a part of you. How?" Liam asked in disbelief.

"I didn't even know that he could even do that either. Now I don't know what to do. I know I have to talk to her and apologize but with her brothers there, they won't even let me come near her without trying to beat me up for what happened." I said being more frustrated than ever.

" Well, I think you should go to her and apologize since you could. cause you lived next to her!" said a voice that was from outside the door.

We opened the door and saw Brooklyn, my 15 or should I say almost 15-year-old sister in front of us.

"Brooklyn! What are you doing here? Liam did you invite her!?" I looked at Liam furiously. He held his hands up in defence and shook his head.

"No way," Liam said

"Well if you want to know, my friends and I heard that there was a party so we went," Brooklyn said

"Brooke, you can't just crash a party like that, what happens when some pervy guy tries to molest you?" I explained

"Oh, like you did to Aurora? Tsk,Tsk Ryder Hunter. What would mom and dad think about their perfect son being a perv himself? "Said Brooklyn with a smile.

" Listen, it was an accident and you better not tell them any of this! I will tell them." I spoke

"Wait a minute, Aurora lives next to you? Then wouldn't it be easier to talk to her? Her brothers can't be with her 24 hrs a day " said Kyo surprised.

" Yeah, it is a good idea, with mom and Dad by your side, you will be able to apologize to her and with her parents there, her brothers won't even dare to lift a finger. It's a perfect plan!" Brooklyn said proudly.

The night may not have been what I expected, but I had other problems to settle such as knowing why my feline was acting weird and funny. The instinct that I had for the past week and the feeling and also the smell that kept bothering me.

We cleaned up the house after everyone had left, the girls helped too, but none of them mentioned what happened and Kimi was helping Kyo out as he was in the restroom, puking his brains out from the food poisoning.

I came home late that night and I noticed that my parents weren't home, they were probably still in a meeting with the council. Even though I was supposed to be there, the council still didn't let me in, especially for this emergency meeting they had with the queen.