Chapter 54

Aurora's POV

Daddy and I went back to the living room to see everyone had already gathered but I noticed my brothers weren't there.

"Okay! We're here!" Josh said as he and my brothers burst into the living room.

"Boys, where have you guys been?" said mom as she had a confused look on her face.

"Oh, we were kind of trying to figure out why the whole school was frozen so we kinda tried to fix it. Well, Josh tried, we watched." explained Alex

"Yeah and then we got a text from dad to come here, so we rushed over and then suddenly everyone in the school unfroze when we left." Nick explained as i saw him out of breath, actually all three of them looked out of breath, it's like they ran here.

"So you guys ran here or something? Why do you guys look so out of breath?" mom asked.

"Oh, we kinda did, because when we were reaching halfway here, the car broke down." Josh replied and I can see dad was looking really shocked.

"Your car BROKE DOWN?!" he yelled but then calmed down. "Well, that car was old, I'll get the men to get it later. For now, boys please sit down next to your grandparents." Dad said and they did.

All 3 of them sat next to Abuela and Nonno and I could see Abuela looking happy to see them again but then her smile went away while looking at me. She had a worried expression on her face and I was curious why she seemed so worried as she looked at me.

I sat on the chair that was next to the couch Abuela and Nonno was sitting at, and once I did, I was feeling really nervous as the room became so quiet. I then felt Daddy's hands on my shoulder and I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring look that everything is going to be fine. It helps but I still feel a little nervous about what Auntie Rebecca is going to talk about; me moving to the Mystic Realm.

Auntie Rebecca took a deep breath and she was about to speak but Daddy cut her off.

"Becky, she is not moving to the Mystic Realm, i won't allow it and i am her father." he said firmly.

"Toni, listen, I am just here to negotiate with you on Aurora's future and her education. Her powers are strong just like Isabella's and it will continue to get stronger when she matures." she then took another deep breath before continuing. "But if she doesn't learn how to control her powers properly, the fire she caused in her room is just a very mild effect."

"So what do you propose we do? Can't Emily teach her how to control it?" Daddy asked.

"Emily can teach her but only to a limit, and I don't think that Emily can give all the answers to Aurora's questions." I looked at mom and so did the rest of the family and everyone in the room and she nodded in agreement to what Auntie Rebecca said.

"So, what i propose is that i did want to ask for your and the rest of the family's permission to take Aurora and let her move to the Mystic Realm with her other family." she said while facing everyone in the room.

Daddy held my shoulder tighter and I can see that he is being really protective of me and I can sense that what Auntie Rebecca's is proposing is not an option for him and is out of the question.

"And i already kinda expected this reaction from you Toni, i know that Aurora is your connection to Isabella and i never want you to lose her again so I have another proposition for you. This would be easier because it's the same advantage as her friends get as well." she said pointing at my friends behind her.

"And that is..." Daddy asked.

"She is able to hop between realms from school to school." I was confused because I didn't understand what she meant by that.