Chapter 39 The realised Truth

Hi guys! i am on a roll writing when i have the time and became more active in writing and i am so happy! so hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter!

Emily's POV

I couldn't believe this was happening!, I mean how the hell didn't we see the signs? how could we have not known all the obvious signs in front of us? I looked at my unconscious daughter and all I could see now is Isabella, everything reminds me of her, all of Aurora's features makes me realise she is a spitting image of Isabella but she also has Toni's freckles and skin tone. A beautiful combination.

I think I always kind of knew, but ever since Isabella's disappearance and the funeral that the whole Mystic realm attended, I just don't want to get my hopes up that the little girl that was found at our doorstep might be Isabella's daughter. She did want to name her daughter Aurora as well but I just didn't didn't think about it. There were too many things on my mind, the kids,my family and also the family I have disappointed and left behind. I was so out of it, I just blocked any sense I have and just focused on the present.

But now that I know that the last remaining remembrance and descendant of Isabella is living and breathing, I am happy because I have been taking care of my best friend's child for 16 years without even knowing and I always felt a connection with Aurora and now I know why.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" James yelled in confusion and shocked.

"James this is a hospital, keep your voice down and yes, you heard what i said, your daughter's biological parents are your brother" Aiko pointed at James. "And your best friend/sister' s child.The lost daughter of Toni and Isa and the lost princess of the Mystic Realm."

Aiko paused for a while. "And the rightful heir to the throne, not Penelope. That means, Emily" she looked at me and raised my head to look at her. "You have to tell the King and Queen about her because Aurora has full rights to the throne and she needs to be comfortable in the Mystic Realm if she is ever going to take over the kingdom when she gets older."

"Wait! Stop! We need time to process Aiko, there is so much to process here. My brother's child is my daughter, she is not only a witch but the future queen of a whole nother world." said James but when he was ranting about it, I looked at our beautiful daughter, watching her sleep but suddenly I just realised something that is torturing my thoughts.

*Oh my god! I have to send her to see the King and Queen, and to convince them that their daughter's child who we thought was lost or dead is actually alive. And Rebecca, i don't think i can face her or any of them again, they hate me, what if they take Aurora away from me and keep her in the mystic realm? What if they forbid me to ever see her? What if?!*

"EMILY!" Aiko called me and I snapped back to reality. I looked up at her and she had a worried expression on her face. "Hey, what is going on with you?"

I said softly and slowly. "What happens when....they take her away from me?"

"Who?" Aiko asked and I glanced at James and he understood what I meant.

"What if Mother and father, i mean their Majesties and Rebecca will take Aurora away from me and forbid me to see her. Because they might be afraid I would lose her as I had lost Isa." i teared up a bit

Aiko sighed. "Emily Rossi, that would never happen, they love you and that day with Rebecca was nothing but just her grieving over Isa. Don't ever think that! you took care of Aurora for 16 years and also 3 sons, I think that proves that you kept her safe." i looked at her with one eyebrow raised

"Really? This is the 2nd time she is in the hospital for something like this. I think i'm the problem."

"No you're not, this is all an accident, you know that! Okay, stop! We need to discuss this, why don't you just take baby steps, send her to the Mystic realm and to the immigration office there and get her registered and also for the boys too. They are 16 years old, right? They are able to register a free flow passed to the Mystic realm without any adult supervision." she explained.