Chapter 43

Hi guys! long time no post hehehehe, I'm finally back with a new chapter. past 1 month has been really difficult for me to concentrate as you guys know from my previous post. But now I am ready to start writing more and my other story will also be coming soon too. so better look out for it!

It's called the 'Destiny of the Butterfly necklace" and I will post its first chapter after my cover is done.  The cover would be from the same Artist that did Aurora's story, please check out the artist, she is amazing and I consider her a good friend of mine:

her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sadface_usui/ 

Before we start, I would like to thank everyone who is still reading my story and I appreciate all of you guys support on this story! I am just so happy that you guys enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoying writing it. 

Okay! now on with the story!

Emily's POV

"Okay your highness, you better be off now before your mom gets worried about you," I told Penelope and saw that she looked sad.

"Yeah..."

"You know, with the stunt you pulled today, you remind me of your dad when he was younger. It reminded me of Isa and I as well." I told her.

"Really how?" she asked.

"Well, do you know about your dad's and Aunt Isa's relationship?" i asked her and from the look on her face, i think she knows.

"Yeah, dad was supposed to marry Aunt Isa but fell in love with mom right? They were betrothed."

"Well, that was part of it, your Aunt Isa and your dad were very close friends and your dad always pushed adventures on her and me. He was the reason why..... Actually, this is a long story and maybe it's better if you ask your dad instead? I know he can tell it better. In full detail hopefully." I said.

Penelope just smiled at me and just nodded even though she was confused.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, see you next time Aunt Emily." she waved at me.

"You too sweetheart." i said waving back at her as she teleported back home.

I sighed, smiling to myself. "Wow, just like her father, always taking initiative."

Edward's POV

"I still can't believe she did this?! How could she? Why did she?! I know why she did it but she has never been outside of the Mystic Realm! How is she going to -"

"Honey, Baby, please. This is the first time she has ever done this, maybe we can take it easy on her. She did take initiative and I can understand why." Rebecca looked at me with a confused look on her face. "I know that i am the one that says we should wait but that's because i am an adult and need to think rationally. Penelope is a teenager. Remember when we were her age."

"But-"

We then saw a bright light in front of us and heard a sound. Coicindentally, speaking of the devil, our daughter was in front of us and looking at us with a terrified look on her face.

"Hey... mother, father" she said trembling.

"YOUNG LADY, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" yelled Rebecca.

"Well." Penelope started pacing around her room while stopping to look at us. "I.....overheard your conversation and I heard that you will start searching for Aurora next week and it's too long mother!"

"YOU WHAT!? Penelope-"

"I know you are worried but I've met her mom, she looks exactly like Aunt Isa."