Imagine #54 - Ian Somerhalder

{Paul's Younger Sister}

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Paul asked his little sister as they arrived at the studio where he filmed his TV show 'The Vampire Diaries'. Today, Paul was bringing (Y/n) to the set for the day and to meet his cast members while they were there. All of them had been wanting to meet her after Paul spoke so highly of her all the time. Paul bringing her here was an attempt at getting her to step out of her comfort zone and challenge her anxiety. "I'm just a little nervous." (Y/n) admitted, messing with her hands out of nerves. Paul looked at (Y/n) and smiled, pulling her into a hug. 

"Morning, Paul!" A man said, walking into Paul's dressing room. "Ian!" He smiled as the two of them shared a hug. (Y/n) watched from the sidelines, envying her brother's confidence and close friendships. "Ian, I want you to meet my little sister, (Y/n)." (Y/n) stood up from the sofa that sat in Paul's dressing room and smiled. "Hi, Ian." She said, trying not to blush at how handsome he was.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Ian said, greeting her and pulling her into a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you." He was incredibly friendly and made (Y/n) feel so at ease. They stayed chatting for a while, before (Y/n) excused herself to go to the toilet, leaving Paul and Ian alone. "What's the matter with your face?" Paul asked when he noticed Ian smiling widely at him. 

"I'm happy," Ian stated, giving him a light punch on the arm. 

"What about?" Paul questioned, raising his eyebrow. 

"Your sister." Ian admitted after a few moments."I really like her."