Imagine #43 - Damon Salvatore {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Miss_m60

Thanks for requesting + I hope you like it x

______

You awoke on the sofa of the Salvatore Mansion. Your head was sore, and you did not remember anything that had happened before you had passed out on the sofa. You felt a pair of eyes on you as you sat up to see Damon staring at you. "Sleep well?" He asked, holding a glass of bourbon in his hand as he raised an eyebrow at you. "I did." You replied with a faint smile. "I don't remember anything from before though." Thinking about it, everything was a blur lately. Must have been a late-night last night. " You added eventually, tilting your head to the side as you sighed at the pain in your neck. "Does your neck hurt?" Damon asked not being able to make eye contact with you. "I must have slept on it funny." You said, trying to ease the pain. Eventually, Damon stood up and walked around you started to massage your neck. Little did you know, is mind was racing with guilt. He was unsure of how ling he could keep this secret from you. Since you had been stating with him, you had become subject to his attacks. He had been feeding off of you, taking your blood for himself. Usually, he only took blood from evil humans, but he could not ignore yours, or your aroma; it intoxicated him in a way that he had never experienced before. You had a hold over him and did not even realise it. Damon, however, had no idea that you were in fact infatuated with him, just as much as he was with you. You longed to be near him at every given opportunity. Right now, the feeling of his hands around your body was enough to drive you mad. "You have no idea, do you?" Damon said, placing his hands to his side once more. "What on earth do you mean?" You responded, looking at him, sitting with your knees to your chest. "What you're doing to me." He clarified. "You've absolutely no idea how crazy you're driving me." He moved closer to you. "The more I feed on you, the more I want you." He stopped as he sat next to you. "The more I fall in love with you."

"Feed from me?" You asked, unable to focus on anything else at that time. "What do you mean Damon?" He looked at you with smouldering eyes and simply smiled. "Let me show you." Was all he said as he leaned in and kissed your neck. You moaned at the gentle touch of his lips against your skin, but you felt the sensation of teeth digging into your skin. "Damon." You muttered. "Damon." He removes his mouth from you neck and looked at you. "You complete me. Let me complete you." You could not move or say anything, instead your lips met his and you kissed him.