Imagine #8 ~ Damon Salvatore

This is going to be a very short one - sorry 

{Date Me?}

"Ugh!" I said as I shut my bedroom and turned to see Damon sat on my bed. He was kind of my only friend. However, it's difficult when you have a massive crush on your only friend. "Men. All of you, are pigs!" You told him as you collapsed on your bed and Damon handed you a tub of ice cream. "I know they are." He smiled. 

"I'm deadly serious." You held your spoon up at him. "Do you know what? I'm done dating! Done! It's honestly pointless! No-one actually cares about you. They only use you for sex. I want a relationship where someone actually loves me for me." 

"What about me?" You choked on a bit of ice cream. 

"I'm sorry - What?!" 

"I love you for you. Why don't you date me?" He placed the spoon in his mouth and looked at you awaiting your answer. 

"Damon." You said. "That's sweet but you don't have to do that. Besides, you don't like me like that." He placed the tub of ice cream down and moved towards you on the bed. "Can I use this opportunity to show you how wrong you are?" He asked, leaning in and kissing you. Your arms wrapped around his neck as he lay you down on the bed. "(Y/n). I want you to be my girlfriend. I don't somebody to just sleep with and forget. I want something real. I want you."