Imagine #32 - Ian Somerhalder

{Marry Me}

You were so happy to finally walk though the door after a long day of filming to see your boyfriend Ian. He was sat at the kitchen island, highlighting a script. "Hey babe." You smiled, making him turn around. 

He stood up and hugged you, planting a kiss on your cheek. "How was your day?" He asked, his arms wrapping around your body. He was warm and being in his arms was something you had longed for all day. Smiling, you replied: "Long and tiring." You kissed him. "I just couldn't wait too see you." 

"I'm just irresistible." He replied, making you laugh. You placed you bag on the floor and took your script out it and placed it on the counter. "What do you want for dinner?" You asked him, opening the cupboard to see what was in there. "I'll start making it before I go for a shower."

"Let me make dinner." He offered. "You've had a long day, go, have a shower, distress and leave it to me." He kissed you again. 

 "I'll leave you too it." You replied, heading out of the room before poking your head around and saying; "Just don't burn the kitchen down."

"I'll try." He laughed before you headed into the bathroom. 

When you got out of the shower, you headed into the kitchen to find it lit by candle light and filled with roses. It took you a moment to see that Ian was stood behind you. "What is all of this?" You asked him. When he didn't answer, you turned around and saw that he was on one knee and holding a small black box, inside was a ring. "Y/n. I love you. I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

"Yes. I will." You told him as he placed the ring on your finger "I love you Ian. I love you so much." You said as you threw your arms around your neck and kissed him.