Imagine #13 - Ian Somerhalder

This chapter contains smut 

{Late Night}

Ian came running down the stairs towards the living room where you were sat and let out a small sigh when he sat down on the sofa next to you. "She's finally gone to sleep." He gave a smile.  "I hate leaving you two here while I go and film. I wish that you could come with me." He  poured more wine into your glasses and took a sip. "I know baby." You told him, running a and through his hair "We'll Facetime one another and we'll talk everyday." You kissed him as he took your hand in his. "It's just that it gets so lonely without the two of you there with me." He looked down into his glass of wine before taking a big sip. "You know what, I'll just stay here. (D/n) is still fairly small, they'll understand."

"Ian." You looked at him. "She's nearly two years old and as much as I'd like to be with you, you have to go and I have to stay here."

"God. I love you." He told you as he pulled you onto his lap. He ran his fingers through your hair as he kissed you. The kiss started out as slow but quickly grew more and more passionate by the second. "Babe." He asked in a whisper. "Shall we take this upstairs." You stopped and looked at him, biting your lip. "Yes" You replied quietly as he grabbed hold of you and the two of you made your way upstairs. 

When you entered the bedroom, Ian picked you and kissed you neck eagerly before throwing you on top of the bed and climbing on top of you. Small moans escaped your lips as his fingers danced across your body. Ian smirked, he loved that he was able to please you. Quickly, you began to unbutton his shirt and remove his belt from around his waist as he simultaneously  removed the clothing from your body.  Once the majority of clothes had been removed from the both of you, you were left in nothing but lacy underwear and Ian in his boxers. He looked down at you on the bed beneath him and the bulge in his boxers was obvious now. He smiled at the sight of you, in lacy lingerie, begging for him to kiss you. He did so as he slowly ran his fingers between your legs making you moan once more. "Please..." You begged him as the tips of his fingers danced in circles. 

He smirked as the two of you dove under the covers. He placed himself at your entrance before you stopped him. "Ian, I think we should consider having another baby." You said quickly. He smiled and leaned down to kiss you. "I love you baby." He said as you wrapped your legs around his body and he slowly placed himself inside of you. A moan escaped your lips as he asked; "Is this okay?" You nodded in reply as you bit your lip and moved yourself around him to create all the friction and satisfaction that you could. 

Slowly, but surely, he moved in and out of you. You ran your fingers through his hair as he kissed your neck. He was leaving love bites in every area that he attended to. He began moving faster and faster, the two of you moaning in unison.  "We can't be too loud in case we wake up (D/n)." He slowed down slightly and you whimpered at the sudden lose of contact in comparison to what there was before, "But that doesn't mean you should stop." You whispered, a smirk spreading across your face.

Eventually, the two of you began to reach breaking point. "I'm close." Ian whispered in your ear. "Me too." you replied before a moan escaped your mouth once more as you both released at the time. He collapsed on top of you, kissing you neck once more. "I cannot describe to you...how much you mean to me and how much I love you." He said between kisses before he placed his head on your chest. "I love you too." You kissed the top of his head and the two of you fell asleep, Ian's  head was lay on your chest.