Imagine #21 - Ian Somerhalder

{Engagement}

"I got you something." Ian said kissing you as his arms were wrapped around you. 

"What's the occasion?" You asked him, suspiciously. 

"No occasion." He smiled. " I just wanted you get you something to show how much I appreciate you, not to mention, how much I love you." You smiled as he removed his arms from around you. "Close your eyes." He told you, you did. He placed his hand over your eyes and took your arm and he guided you across the room. 

You stopped and felt him move around you. It wasn't long before you felt something on your skin. "Okay. Open." He said.

When you opened your eyes, you were stood in front of the mirror in your living room. Ian was stood behind you. Around your neck was a necklace. "I love it babe! It's beautiful!"  As you stood admiring it in the mirror, you didn't notice that Ian had pulled another box from his pocket. It was only that you noticed when you turned around to see him and looked to see him on one knee, holding out a ring. 

"I thought it'd go nice with your necklace." He said as you stood wide-eyed at him. "(Y/n). I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

Without thinking you said; "Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you." He laughed as he placed the ring on your finger. You threw your arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you Ian."

"I love you too baby."