Imagine #61 - Dr. Luther Swann

{Meeting Dez}

****

When Luther had proposed that you meet his son, you weren't quite sure what to say. You had been together for a while now and had only ever spoken highly of Dez. "He would love to meet you," Luther said, smiling as he held your hand. "You're all I ever talk to him about." He admitted. 

"Are you sure that it's the right time? I don't want him to freak out about his dad dating someone new." You replied, unsure of what to do. 

"I know Dez, and he's really looking forward to meeting you," Luther told you, desperately hoping that you would agree. "Okay." You smiled, eventually.

That evening you arrived at Luther's house about to meet his son, Dez. You knocked on the door for it to be quickly answered by Luther himself. "Hey." He smiled, kissing you. "Come in." The house seemed to look different knowing that his son was in it. Luther closed the door behind you as you looked around his living room wondering where Dez was going to appears from. "Make yourself at home," Luther said as you looked up to see a young boy walking down the stairs. "Are you (Y/n)?" He asked, approaching you. 

"I am." You smiled, nervously. "You must be Dez." He nodded. "I've heard a lot about you." You held out your hand for him to shake and he did. "I've heard a lot about you too."

"I see you two have met," Luther said, smiling. 

****

Because Luther Swann imagines are so requested - More coming soon!

I am also planning The Originals: Preferences and Imagines - would anyone be interested in reading them if I published them? 

Thanks for reading! x