Imagine #64 - Damon Salvatore {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Immakingfanfiction

Thank you for the request + I hope you enjoy it! 

______

{Accident}

"How many times do we need to go through this, (Y/n)?" Damons asked, placing his hands over his eyes. "Clearly, until it sinks into your head Damon!" (Y/n) replied. "You claim to be in love with me, but you would rather spend eternity as a vampire, instead of being with me!"

"When are you going to get it, (Y/n)?" Damon asked, gritting his teeth. "I'm selfish! I'm comfortable, and in case you didn't get it the first time: I'm fucking selfish!"

(Y/n) scoffed, angry. "No shit." She turned on her heel and walked towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" Damon asked, suddenly realising what had happened in the last few seconds. "Out." (Y/n) replied. "I need a walk. I need to think. I just can't look at you right now." She admitted before slamming the door behind her. Damon collapsed on the couch and placed his head in his hands. "You're a fucking idiot, Damon Salvatore." He told himself. 

****

As (Y/n) walked alone, the streets were dark and she became self conscious. She would never have felt like this if Damon had been with her. She had left because she needed to be able to think about where she was in her life and where she wanted to go in the future. She loved Damon but she knew that she couldn't spend the rest of her life with him as she aged and he stayed the same; it would be too painful for her. She could never have children with him. She just had to admit that they were never going to work. 

"Hey there." She heard and turned around to see a man stood behind her. "Where are you going?" (Y/n) ignored him and began to walk quicker. "Are you going to meet your loverboy? Damon Salvatore, is it?" (Y/n) stopped in her tracks and looked back at him. 

"How do you know Damon?" (Y/n) asked, suddenly feeling brave. 

"That doesn't matter love." The man smiled, getting closer to her. "I just need you to give him a message from me." He pulled out a knife and before (Y/n) could process what was happening, he stabbed her multiple times. "Next time Damon wants to steal from me, he should think about the consequences of his actions because I will make his life hell." 

"Hey!" The man looked up and quickly disappeared, noticing someone coming towards him and (Y/n). "Are you okay?" She heard as she lay on the floor, bleeding. "Oh my god, (Y/n)!" Stefan sat down beside her. He bit his wrist. "Take some." He insisted. "It'll heal you." She did as she was told, incredibly scared of death. "I'm taking you to the hospital." He said, rushing her there as fast as he could, but by the time they arrived, it was too late; (Y/n) was gone.

They took her into a room as Stefan pulled out his phone. "What do you want, brother?" Damon asked on the other end. "Something's happened, Damon. It's (Y/n)." There was silence at the other end of the phone.

****

"Where is she?" Damon asked, running into the hospital with Stefan following him.

"Damon," Stefan said grabbing his arm. "I did everything I could."

"What are you saying to me?" Damon replied. 

"I gave her some of my blood to try and heal her, but she didn't make it."

"She died with vampire blood in her system?" Damon asked, gritting his teeth. Before Stefan replied a doctor came out of (Y/n)'s room in shock. "This patient it awake!" The doctors, Damon and Stefan went running into the room. "What happened? (Y/n) asked, looking at everyone staring at her. Damon and Stefan looked at each other, not knowing what to do.