Imagine #63 - Dr Luther Swann {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Miss_m60

Thanks for the request + I hope you enjoy! 

_________

(Y/D/n) - Your Daughter's Name

⚠Trigger Warning: Suicide ⚠

_______

{I'm not going to hurt you}

"(Y/n)!" Luther said, stood outside of the lab as (Y/n) sat inside, hiding under Luther's desk as it was the furthest away from the door. "Please. Open the door, I'm not going to hurt you."

"No, Luther!" She replied, crying as she held onto her head; she was in pain. She was turning into one of them. "I don't want to hurt you."

"What do you mean?" Luther asked, concerned. 

"I'm turning into one of them!" She admitted, crying more. "Just go! Leave!"

"(Y/n), I'm coming in," Luther said, and she could tell by the tone of his voice that he wasn't going to take no for an answer. There were few moments of silence before Luther began kicking the door to their shared lab down. The sound of his foot meeting the door echoed in (Y/n)'s ears and it was painful. 

Soon enough, the door came crashing down and Luther stood in the doorway. He looked around the room before noticing (Y/n) under the desk. He ran over to her and pulled her out. She didn't say anything but started crying. "I can't do this Luther." She admitted as he shook his head, getting emotional. 

"You can." He reassured her. "You're going to be fine. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. I promise."

"It's too late." (Y/n) said, as she came to the realisation that life as she had once known it was gone and never coming back. "Luther, I need you to promise me something."

"Anything." He replied as he watched her walk over to her desk and opened the top drawer. 

"I need you to look after (Y/D/n) for me." She said, and Luther could tell that she was getting more upset. "I can't look after her anymore. I'm not going to be here anymore." Luther's eyes widened as he noticed that she pulled out a gun. 

"(Y/n)." He said, holding out his arms to her. "You don't have to do this. We'll figure something out; we always do."

"I'm sorry Luther." (Y/n) said, looking at him as she put the gun to her head. "Thank you for being my best friend. It's been a hell of a ride." She gave a small laugh through tears. "I'm sorry."

"Mom?" (Y/n) heard as her eyes widened, but it was too late. She had already pulled the trigger and collapsed immediately on the floor. Luther turned around, tears streaming down his face to see (Y/D/n) stood in the doorway and in a state of shock. She had just watched her mother kill herself.  Luther ran over to (Y/D/n) and pulled her into his arms and she began screaming at the sight of (Y/n) on the floor. Luther joined her, sobbing at the loss of his best friend.