Imagine #57 - Damon Salvatore

{You're blinded by your love}

"Damon!" Stefan said, pushing him onto the sofa after compelling his date to leave. Damon wiped his mouth and licked off any remaining blood that he has compelled his date into giving him. "What are you doing?"

"Having fun, brother," Damon replied, rolling his eyes. "What else does it look like?"

"It looks like you're hitting the self destruct button because you can't be with the woman that you love," Stefan explained as Damon scoffed. He rolled his eyes at Stefan again. "Don't roll your eyes at me," Stefan demanded, as though he was a parent telling off their teenage child. "You know I'm right."

"Love," Damon said, eventually shaking his head as he stood up and walked over tot he liqueur table and poured himself out a drink. "I'm not in love." He laughed, taking a drink. 

"You are!" Stefan said, taking the drink out of his hands. "You're blinded by your love for (Y/n) and blinded by jealousy because she picked someone else!" Stefan was facing Damon with the cold hard truth but Damon didn't want to hear it. "Shut up!" He screamed, throwing his glass at the wall.

"You can't keep doing this Damon!" Stefan told him. "You can't keep kissing everyone and pretending that it's her. She made her decision." He stopped and looked at Damon. "I'm sorry." 

"I should have gone after her when I had the chance."

"You should have." Stefan replied, shaking his head. "She really wanted to be with you, Damon." Damon looked at Stefan and gave him a small smile. He thought for a moment about (Y/n) and where he had gone wrong and it actually made him feel remorse. "Where are you going?" Stefan asked as he watched Damon grab his jacket. "To get (Y/n) back."