Imagine #34- Ian Somerhalder

{Late Night Talks}

You had been married to your husband, Ian, for a year now after being together for 5 years but you had never really spoken about when the two of you were going to begin expanding your family; despite it being something that you both wanted. 

Not only that but it was increasingly difficult because either Ian or you were always working and whenever the two of you had scheduled a night of romance and pleasure, it was just your luck that one of you had, had to work late and by the time you had rushed home, the other one of you was fast asleep.

You clambered into bed were Ian was reading a script. You looked at him as he lay there and smiled at the thought of having a mini Ian running around your house. "You okay, babe?" Ian asked, pulling you from your daydream. He placed the script down on the bedside table and moved closer to you in the bed.  He kissed you as he wrapped you in his arms. "Yeah." You told him. 

"Are you sure?" He questioned. "You were day dreaming."

You believed that now was your chance. "Actually babe, there is something that I wanted to talk to you about." You looked at him and you felt your body shake slightly beneath you. "Alright" He smiled at you. You held his hand, trying to find the right words. How come this was making you so nervous? He saw this and assured you. "Listen, whatever it is, it's okay: You can tell me anything, you know that."

"Ian, we've been married for a year and together for five. Don't get me wrong, it has been incredible. But the thing is, I've been thinking lately, well,  a lot  actually, that maybe we can start expanding our family and maybe start trying for a baby?" You paused as he looked at you. "You don't have to say yes right away. If you want to wait, I completely understand--" Before you could finish the sentence, he kissed you.  "I'm so glad you said that. There's is nothing I want more than a baby." You smiled like a small child.  "It would be amazing to have a baby." He told you as he climbed on top of you in the bed. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too Ian" You replied as his fingers roamed your body. 

__________________________

Word Count: 402