@34

Jace

I carried Al home to Carsy and Barack. I was so pissed at Raven. Why would she really be so heartless? Yes, she had Luna powers and she was trying to avenge for all those guys that Trina hurt but Al was really innocent. Okay if she was Trina then at least they should have waited for her to get her memory back. Carsy and Barack were so pissed when they heard what happened to their daughter. Al was still unconscious but she was crying in her unconsciousness. Tears were flowing out of her eyes. Whatever she kept to herself was really eating her up and she needed to share it. I had planned to push her away but I realised that I was her saviour in most hurting situations. I was her shoulder. The main battle that was there was between my mate bond with Shyla whether she was there or not and my growing feelings for this girl I couldn't explain. She would sometimes act like she was related to Trina then she would cry, be so girly and act so different from Trina. Trina would never cry. Trina was so rough when someone got to her nerves. The only time she cried was when I hurt her and when we all made out in front of her otherwise she was a Tom boy if I could say. Al was so different. The only thing that connected her to Trina was her voice and I am afraid to say but her smile was so much like Trina's and they had the same brown eyes. I had observed that lately. Though, all that was not enough for me to say she was Trina.

Luna powers

My wolf told me and I swallowed hard. Luna powers were something I should really consider but still...

You are just in love with Shyla's murderer and you don't want to accept it.

My wolf told me again. I was speechless. I was still in my thoughts when Raven, Blake, Eric and Reah walked in. Carsy got so furious. She sent for Jackie, her house keeper.

"I told you not to let these people in."

"I'm so sorry ma'am but she-"

"I controlled her with my powers," Raven spoke so confidently.

Carsy sent Jackie away and she turned to the visitors. Her eyes were glowing. She was in her worst mood.

"Get out of my daughter's room."

"Hey Carsy, I am here to apologise for my behavior," Raven told Carsy but I knew she wasn't over her accusations on Al.

"I know you are lying Raven. I'm sick of all of you. Why can't you give the girl some space? She's from a comma and she's just getting some energy back. It's not been long since she woke up. She's trying to live again. She's battling in her mind. I told you she has no memories of her past. She's trying to remember her past. Her real name is Allegra Stimpson. I am the one who gave her that new name of Allegra Riverstone. She had gone to celebrate relationships in New York next to that tower where you guys began fighting. I found her-"

She was interrupted by the screaming of Al in her unconsciousness. She ran to her side. Al seemed to be fighting something in her unconsciousness. She was crying, struggling, shaking endlessly and sweating profusely yet she was unconscious. She began calling out Carsy, Barack, Nick and I for help yet she was not awake. Was she in some sort of nightmare?

"Mum! Carsy? Help!...."

"Al, my love, I am here. Open your eyes. I'm here."

Al was not opening her eyes. She kept on shaking. She began losing her breath. Barack got closer and touched her.

"Someone has held her captive. It's a vampire."

"Oh God no! What if it is Alfus?" Carsy exclaimed.

"It can't be. C'mon. Go get her," Barack told Carsy.

Okay this was a vampire thing. The rest of us were confused. Carsy turned to Raven.

"If I bring back my daughter, please stay away from her if you know you are going to keep making her life so complicated. Right now our enemies have managed to get hold of her yet she's just a new born. Just pray she doesn't get hurt because if she does, I won't be the friendly vampire you Lycans know."