@35

Allegra

I woke up seeing only darkness and fog yet I expected to wake up in a supermarket, hospital or bedroom at least. Where had Jace taken me because if I was to remember very well, I had fallen into his hands as I lost my consciousness? As I was still wondering where I was, something crossed from the right to the left in the other side of the big room I was in.

"Hullo. Anyone there?"

There was no response but something crossed again. I swallowed my saliva as hard as I could. I was scared. Where was I and what was that crossing from right to left? Was I dead? Was I in some kind of dream? I got out from the bed and decided to move towards whatever was crossing my paths.

"Who is there? Show yourself. Hullo."

My heart was pounding so fast against my chest that for some moment I thought it was going to burst out of the rib cage and out of my body.

The thing crossed again and this time, it was close to me. I recoiled. It crossed again but it was behind me this time and it was really close. I felt cold hands grab my face and whisper into my ears.

"It's been long, hasn't it?"

I turned to see the person and I recognised him. It was the same guy I saw at the diner at TLA HQ when I was with Jace. He was the same person who told me that vampires don't sleep at night and I knew it was a lie cause damn, I sleep at night on some occasions.

"You! How did you get me here? Where am I?"

"It's your mind Al or should I say Trina?" He spoke so mischievously.

"I am not Trina!"

He chuckled.

"Hey, I am not that stupid Lycan you are trying to fool and he is falling for it in the name of 'love'. I know you are Trina. I know you are a murderer. I know you have that cold heart in you and it's what makes you worthy to be a vampire. Yearn for blood. I love it. I love you for that reason."

"Go to hell. I don't love you and I will never."

"Hey...hey...hey...let's get something straight here. I don't love you as in taking you to my bed. No. Gross. You're not even my type. I just love you as in you could be my sidekick. I can help you hide your damn secret and those Lycans will never know. You can be with that Jace guy. Look at him."

He showed me a certain screen and I was lying on the bed as Jace sat next to me looking at me with a worried face.

"See. This is what is happening now. He's worried about you. Do you think he will be able to take it in if he finds out who you are? Take a look at all of them. So worried including that bitch who assumes a lot of powers. They are worried about you."

It was true. They were all worried about me including Raven who he had called a bitch. She was worried. Okay, this was surprisingly happening.

"Imagine if they find out who you really are. Do you think any of them will support you? Not even Carsy, Barack or Nick will support a murderer of those so called innocent Lycans. Though, this can all stay the way it is now. They can never know who you really are but that can only happen if you are with me."

No no no Trina. You made the same mistake in your past. You helped the wrong people. You helped Hazel and Max and you know how you ended up. Don't make the same mistake. They have to know the truth even if not now.

"No! I want them to know the truth! You can as well work alone!"

"Don't be foolish!"

He held me and threw me to the wall.