@3

I'm at home and it's already midnight. I've not got sleep because I'm not feeling well. My wolf wants to come out now. I'm trying to figure out why. I'm in the kitchen trying to control him. Finally, he let's out the reason.

Mate. He says and I get her scent all over me. I need her right now. I start getting out of control yet I'm in this human appartment. I start tearing my shirt. My claws are already out. I jump out of the window and run to be the forest. I'm still tearing the shirt. Finally, he's out. My wolf is out. I run endlessly. I want to get to her.

Home is too far but I don't need an aeroplane now that my wolf has already ran half the journey till where my car is in the forest. I'm back to human form. I get some clothes and dress up. I get into the car and drive to the airport. I get my private jet and I'm driven home. I actually needed the plane.

I arrive home in the morning. I go to my room and control myself as well as my wolf who needs our mate so much just like I do. He wants to take over but I'm fighting him. He can't calm down and neither can I. We need her. She's not that far but I don't want to get her now. I need the night to first fall.

I mind link my guards and they come in. I inform them that we are going to attack some werewolf pack tonight. They go out to prepare. Dad mind links me.

Thank God you are back because your mate needs you. She was attacked by rogues and they wanted her dead.

His words only get me out of order. I can't wait to see her and protect her with my arms around her.

I manage to control myself now that I know I'm close to seeing her.

As I'm lying in bed thinking about my mate, mum comes in. She's called Vannessa and dad is Edward.

"What's it Vannessa?"

"I know you need me here to comfort you. You need a mate for goodness' sake."

"I know that and I'm going for her tonight."

I can see the excitement in her eyes. "Now I wish I lived in the mansion to see her."

"She will visit you and she will come by at the pack house just to see everyone."

"But I want her in my own house."

"She will visit, I promise."

"I love you so much."

"Love you too."

We hug and she leaves. I'm wondering what she's doing.

~

Raven

I'm tired of thinking about my mate, so I'm going to take a shower. What is even hurting is that my wolf has blocked me, so I can't know if he's close by. I really need him that much even before I'm in his hands.

I'm done with the showering so I'm going to help Noella to organise for the upcoming get together which is tonight. We are meeting at the pack house to celebrate our recent victory and plan for the upcoming ambushes.

I dress up in some tight dark jeans, a tank with black and white stripes along with my black leather jacket including black boots. I get to the house and everyone is preparing. I'm against this party. I mean what's the need when the rogues could come back tonight.

I see Phoebe with her mate, Eric busy flirting with each other in the corner. I mind link her.

So no more time for me.

Like you are going to give me time when your mate appears any time from now.

He's not coming for me. I doubt he thinks of a mate. That guy is a cold monster who doesn't want a mate I'm sure.