@4

So I'm back with this update. Trust me, I'm trying to get you to be pleased with my writing.

Name is Immy. Enjoy.

Image is Hazel. Just to keep you imagining as you read.

______________________
________________
__________

~

~Hazel~

I'm not liking the fact that dad is angry at Jac. He's been away for a week now and he has told me it's a home issue but he will be back. I don't want dad to fire him because I like him like crazy. He's so hot. I have never met a guy who is that perfect. He has those shining silver eyes. Trina told me they are like those in the tales about lycans, like they exist. Trina is my cousin by the way if I didn't tell you and she's a good friend of Jac.

I called Jac late at night to know what is happening because I am worried. All he said was to help calm dad because he needs the job just that his personal issues are disturbing him. I asked about where he's staying at the moment but he refused to tell me.

Right now I'm waiting for his call. He said he's calling on Saturday to let me know about his return but I'm not hearing my phone ring. I really like him. I want him. It's not just because I don't want to only sleep with him but to also have him as mine forever and I am making sure that happens no matter what.

My phone finally rings. It's him. "Jac, you okay? I've been waiting for you to call. I was almost doing it myself."

"It's not like I was not going to call. Anyway is your dad doing well?"

"Are you crazy? He wants to fire you!"

"I know but there's nothing I can do about it. I have to stay home for some reason. My ma- I mean my dad needs me to do something for him."

"Tell him you have a fuckin' boss who wants you at work like crazy."

"I tried but my dad doesn't care. Anyway, did you just swear while talking about your dad?"

"My boss not dad."

His laughter makes the butterflies in my stomach to rise. I can imagine his so white teeth and his jaws already.

"Okay babe, later. I've to go."

"But the job, Jac, the company needs you." I need you.

"Then your dad won't fire me. Anyway, keep waiting, I'm coming."

"Okay but at least tell him."

"I'm telling you because you are my secretary, so link the information."

"Okay."

I don't want to hang up but he has already ended the call. I doubt he takes my care seriously. I wish he knows how I crave for him. I fell for him the day I set my eyes on him. He was seated at the café where Trina works. He was staring at the beach and I was staring at him. I had to get his attention, so when he got up to enter the café, I quickly moved towards him so I could bump into him and at least get to know the name. Unfortunately, my juice poured onto him getting him angry. I had to act really touched, so he could make me a friend but he only pushed me away though I accomplished my mission and got to know his name.

The whole Sunday, I thought about my love for him which I developed on first sight. Was he that perfect? Yes, he was and he still is right now. I didn't want to go and work on Monday. I just wanted him only to find out that he was the new manager. Jacob Blake X. I wonder what the X stood for.

Anyway, I'm fine now that I'm his secretary. I will surely get a way to make him my lover forever. I swear.

~Raven~