@32

Jace

I was really tired of seeing Al feeling so bad about something and not sharing it. She had a secret that was perturbing her and making her cry but she was telling no one. I didn't want to get too close to her on the other hand because I knew if I got closer to her, I would fall in love with her the more yet I was still Shyla's fated even though she was no more. I would still feel guilty. The worst thing was that I had a feeling that Al was related to Trina somehow. I wanted to find out. I decided to organise a kind of date with her. I texted Nick.

Hey dude...can you send your sister to pick your jumper from my house?

Dude.... what do you want to do to my lil sis???

Nothing.... just want to talk

Are you hitting on her

Fuck you

You like her

I have Shyla

Thought we were moving on from our pasts

What do you think I am doing

Ohh... so you like Al...

She's fine so I am trying my shots

Good luck

I'm good don't worry

Ok....this Sunday she will be with you.... just don't fuck her yet

I'm gonna punch some sense into that head

I'm quiet

He then called and we talked for sometime and soon got back to what we were doing. I was kinda excited for Sunday. I liked Allegra but I was going to hold my pants until I was sure she wasn't Trina and until I was man enough to let go of Shyla.

I got out of my office and bumped into Raven. Seeing her made me remember her powers. She was really sure Al was Trina but couldn't she have made a mistake?

Luna powers are not a mistake Jace...just face it. You are falling in love with Shyla's murderer....

That was my subconscious and I decided to ignore it. People could have similar voices but could be different. Trina wasn't so much of girly like Al. Raven brought me back to reality when she spoke.

"Hey Rodney," she called me Rodney yet we had all agreed to call me Jace for the sake of me moving on and leaving my past behind. She seemed to have done it intentionally.

"Rodney?"

"It is your name, isn't it?"

"Raven, we agreed to stop using that name."

"Not when you are supporting the enemy from our past."

"Raven, Al is not Trina," I didn't want to snap at her so I tried to be calm.

"So you want to say my powers are wrong?"

"I didn't say that."

"Jace listen, don't let you feelings divert you from the truth. I know love is not blind. It's just the people in love who don't want to accept the truth. Blake told me you are starting to like Al but we can't be sure she's not Trina. Her voice already says it all. Just keep hanging in there for a little while longer. Your right love will come. Shyla's murderer cannot be the one to replace her not when we can stop it from happening. All those guys need to see us avenge their deaths. Isn't that so Reah?"