@42

Jace

We got to Australia and we headed to Blake's house to first cool down and prepare to meet Elena. I prayed it wasn't something that made my heart break. I didn't want something that made life complicated. It should instead solve my troubles. It should be assuring everyone that Al is not Trina. Speaking of Al, I decided to call Nick and find out how she is as the rest were resting and getting ready. We were going to meet Elena the next day and not tonight because we had to rest. Man that journey had been long.

Nick picked up on the third ring.

"Tell me some good news," he said.

"I thought you were the one to tell me some good news."

"Ohh... mine is really bad. Your babe is really getting strong and she's killing us."

I smiled. "What did she do?"

"She hit both me and our aunt."

"You mean you are that weak?" I teased him.

"I'm seriously telling you that she's strong. She can break you."

I chuckled.

"Okay where's she?"

"Oh so you want to give it a try," he teased me.

"Maybe."

"I thought you are training people how to fight my kind."

"I'm back. I have some business to finish here."

"Damn! Why didn't you tell me at first? I'm coming over."

"Not really. It's serious business. Can't take time off."

"What's up?"

"Some vision shit. Raven got a vision. We need to know what it means."

"I thought she can understand them."

"Yea but this one is complicated."

"Ohh... tell me when you need help."

"Of course."

"K let me go rest a bit. Al did it."

"Won't she come for you as you rest?"

"No. She's at her friend's place for some sleepover I guess."

"Oh...k later bro."

"Later."

I got off the call and decided to freshen up and find something to do. I was actually thinking about All and praying that things can get better. I was ready to fight for us now. If Shyla supported this then I was going to fight for it. I prayed it didn't break me in the end of it all. I couldn't wait to see the witch and then get free to go see Al at their house. Alfus better be far away from her.

After the showering, I got my phone and looked through my IG just to pass time. I had a new follower. rora21. Okay. I looked her profile. She had quite some big number of followers and she looked cute. She had recently posted a picture of herself with a caption saying; can't wait for my hair to grow again and face this new part of me.

I recognised her. She was Al's friend. She seemed to be leaving the LGBT world and beginning a new life as a straight girl. Some girls were sending crying emojis while others were encouraging her to go forward with her decision. She looked cute. I liked her post and followed her back. Hope Al would be pleased. I didn't let her friend down anyway.

I got off and decided to try and do something that would make me happy. I decided to call Al. I was really excited to see her. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to fix my mistakes. I knew she wanted the same for both of us. I dialed in her number but before I could press call, Raven came into the room.