@26

So I want to make a few announcements.

I will be using Jace and Allegra for this book. Their real names will be used at the end of the book. I just want to get this part of the book to be unique by using Allegra and Jace.

The other thing is that it's not five years that passed. I've changed it to ten years. Hope you understand.

Here we go anyway....

~~~~~

Allegra POV

~~~~~

Work was okay and thank God Jace couldn't pick me up. Michael dropped me home. I would have found it hard to be with Jace after finding out about everything that happened.

I found Carsy preparing for something I didn't know about when I got home after another long day of work and studying.

"Hey mum how are you?" I kissed her cheeks and she kissed me back while saying,"Hey Al. Get ready."

"For?"

"The Party. It's tonight."

"You mean the one for Raven's baby?"

"Yes. They must be waiting for us. Nick and Barack have already left with Jace."

"I will be on my fastest."

"Good."

"But why are you preparing the table like as if there's an after celebration?"

"There is. Tomorrow morning, Raven and her family will be joining us for breakfast and I will be too tired after the party to organise."

"Jackie and her team can do the work."

"If I hadn't sent them to help out on the celebrations for Raven's baby."

"Ohh... okay."

I got upstairs. I didn't want to really get ready for the party. I was going to face my victims. Werewolves whose mates I killed. I was actually shivering at the thought of Blake or Jace tearing me up again. I tried to shake the thought off my head and try to shower.

I finally got ready. I wore a black dress that stopped above my knees with some four inch heels. I wasn't used to even such things, not even when I was Trina. I guess Allegra had to get used to them. I sighed as I tied my hair into a bun and tried to apply make up. I got a matching purse and went downstairs to meet Carsy who was looking extremely smart.

"Honey, you look so beautiful."

"Not more than you mum. You look stunningly beautiful."

"Oh c'mon."

"I'm serious."

"Okay sweetie thank you. Now let's get going."

I nodded and we moved to her car. She drove so normally. I liked speeding. Wait... Trina liked speeding and not Allegra. I had to try and change completely even though it was so hard.

I was actually so nervous the moment Carsy turned the car and drove into a parking lot which was so full already. All cars looked new and from rich people. The place smelt money itself. I sighed. This was going to be hard.

"Don't worry darling. We are going to get through this. We are not the only vampires here."

I faked a smile. She thought I was concerned about vampires and lycans not being friends except a few. I was just scared of my past. I was scared of the Luna. She was going to surely kill me once she sensed my presence. Thank God humans were also present at the party.