@46

Jace

I was in my room feeling so hurt. Was Al really dating someone else? Was she serious about forgetting me? I had texted Raven and told her I would pick her the next day. She was like it was fine. I went to my house straight away and tried to control myself. Now, I was still on the same issue. It was really tormenting me. Why? She hadn't even let me explain my issue.

My phone rang. It was Nick.

"Hey man, are you already home?"

"Yea. Is Al back?"

"Yea. She's in her room."

"Is she okay?" I couldn't get to the real question. Has she talked about any dude?

"I guess. I've not spoken about her. Anyway, I got a picture of Alfus. You might want to know how he looks like. It could help Raven and Vanessa as well as Elena."

"Send it then."

"It's on its way."

"Okay then I will see..."

I looked at the picture. Alfus was the one Al was speaking to. What! He could have been diverting her mind.

"Yes Jace, you were saying?"

"Nick Al is in trouble."

"What are you talking about? She's here in her room."

"No! I saw her with Alfus just few minutes back."

"You are lying! Let me see."

He tried opening the door of her room but it was locked.

"Al! Al are you there? Open up. Al."

There was no response.

"She's not opening the door."

"Break it then."

"What! I-"

"Break the damn door Nick!"

"Fine."

He broke it.

"Al! Al where are you?"

I waited impatiently as he searched the room.

"She's not here!"

"Fuck! I'm on my way."

I ended the call immediately and I drove straight to their house. Al had just been blackmailed or lied to by that maniac!

I got to the house and found them in the sitting room.

"Have you got her?" I asked Nick.

"No. I can't find Martha too," Carsy was really worried. "Where did you see them?"

"Just outside the house. He brought her home."

"Oh my God. I think she thinks I am bad. This file might be the reason she left with him," she gave me a certain file which I read through.

The fuck! Was Carsy's plan this fucked up?

"Ouch. I'm already feeling her pain," I commented.

"I'm so sorry she is not here because of this but it's not what I really feel for her now. She's my daughter. I really love her," Carsy was already crying.

"Don't worry. I'm going to get her," I assured them.

"Jace that's not an easy vampire. He's-"

"He touched Al. That's all I need to power up. Just stay here and inform me if she comes back."