@43

Allegra

I opened the door with trembling Rora and Sammy behind me. The person I saw killed my mood.

"Alfus! What are you doing here?"

"Just thought you needed help. I smelt a witch from a far," he spoke so excitedly.

I looked at the girls and they were as confused as I was.

"What witch? We are cool. No trouble."

"Then where's Elena? I want to talk to her," he insisted.

"Elena? She's not in town."

"Her room has lights on, what are you talking about?"

I glared at him and he just raised his eyebrows at me. Well I wasn't giving up either...

"I'm using the room," I lied.

"No. Elena never let's anyone in her room most especially your kind," he whispered the last words so that the other guys wouldn't hear. I sighed.

"What do you want?"

"To help."

I just moved back and let him in. Sammy and Rora almost killed me. Yea, I know. He looked scary. He told us,"I'm going to check on her."

"I'll come with you," I had to know why he wanted that witch like he had referred to her.

"That's better," Alfus smirked at me and I just followed. Where had he left Martha? That conniving b****.

Sammy and Rora didn't bother asking to join us. They were too frightened to look at Elena again.

We got to the room and when we opened the door, Elena was lying on the floor. She was unconscious. Alfus carried her and put her on the bed.

He then stood up and lamented some words that made the room kind of dark with only light blue powers from his hands shining. They headed to Elena's head and shifted uneasily. I didn't interrupt because I knew there was nothing I could do. After he was done, everything returned to normal. He headed for the door but I blocked him before he could reach it.

"What was that? What have you done to her?"

"I've just saved our asses."

I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion.

"She's a witch and every time an upcoming battle of either vampires, lycans, mermaids, witches, wizards or God's is coming up, they get visions and keep on prophesying them. They are not supposed to understand the meanings but once helped by another person who saw the vision they can understand it. So I have just disorganised her witch brain just in case someone comes to ask for help."

"So there is a prophecy about the future?" I was eager to find out.

"Yea. Someone has the other half of the prophecy and you guys just witnessed the other half."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I pointed to the wall.

"I have no idea. Just destroyed the source of information."

"Couldn't you have just blackmailed her into talking?" I couldn't believe I had just said that. Was I eager to know every single thing?

"We are talking about a witch young girl. Those guys just have powers that are unpredictable. You could think you have her under control yet she's a step in front of you."

"So they are stronger than us?" I didn't want it to be a yes.

"If they can turn a normal person into our kind without a bite then I guess they are but they are easily tricked. They have emotions and once you're emotional, any creature can defeat you even a human that's why we, the vampires are still the strongest. We rarely open up for emotions most especially love just that for you, you were once a human. Better destroy that part of you by the way. We shan't stand losing a strong new born because I hear she was in love with a lycan. More over a lycan. Anyway, till we meet again. Think about my offer. I'm not waiting forever."