@intro...

So before I begin this book, I'm explaining issues. There are two books in this one book. Book I is called The Lycan Alpha and Book II is called In Your Arms....both are nice books I assure you... mostly this book is about romance...just that there are werewolves and vampires though book II is the one that shows the romance more... you can't skip book I... unless you want to be confused... anyway enjoy....

~~~

Book I: The Lycan Alpha

Intro;

Raven Storm is a werewolf who is interested in fighting for her pack even though she is not the Luna. She is also waiting for her mate and she is terrified when she finds out that her mate is none other than the feared lycan, Jacob Blake Xerxes. He seems to be interested in the human world and a human girl, Hazel. She fights hard so that she's not torn apart by the thought of her mate being in love with a human.

On the other hand, Alpha Blake fights hard to show his mate that he loves her more than anyone else most especially the human who is sticking to him like glue.

Writer is Immy A.M. Please read my book and encourage me to write more by commenting and voting as well as following. I promise not to let you down. It's my first book on Wattpad. Hope you enjoy.