@20

Blake - The Lycan Alpha.

I don't know why Hazel picked tonight because humans are having a celebration of some certain festival.

They are around the tower like crazy. There are so many of them. It's a day for reunions of every kind.

I get up the tower at the roof. There I find no one but I soon smell rogues'scent so I know Max is here.

"I knew you would be a good boy and appear." Hazel speaks while hugging me from the back. I remove her hands from me and move away from her then turn to face her. I know she's a werewolf now. Shyla and Reah told me about the incident with Vanessa.

I am happy Raven acted the way she did. She was protecting my duties.

"Where's Raven?"

"Relax. I kept my promise."

"Where's she?"

"One more favor and she's all yours."

"How sure am I that she's here?"

"There."

I turn and see Raven tied with chains. She's unconscious.

"Raven!" I'm heading to her but Hazel stands in front of me. "Not just like that sweetie. You have to complete the last bit of my requests."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to ask me for marriage right in front of everyone here."

She is a psycho. I look at her handing me the ring. I look at Raven. I remember the Alpha Luna bond power she used for me. I look at Hazel who is grinning waiting for me to act.

I get the ring from her hand and throw it away. She gasps. "There's something I didn't make clear to you the first day we met. I LOVE RAVEN more than you can imagine. I can't and will never love you or marry you. Even if you kill Raven I will not lay a finger on your body. I would rather die along with my mate than marry a psycho."

She slaps me making the rest of the people watching to gasp. I smirk. The smirk that shows I want to tear some flesh and kill right now.

"That's it."

She injects me with something that makes someone weak for a couple of minutes.

Her men or Max's army tie me up. Hazel is in tears. Max stands by her. "Now you know why I want to kill him. He's so heartless."

Raven wakes up. I look at her struggling to set herself free. "Blake!" She shouts after seeing me tied up in chains. She is happy to see me. She smiles and I smile back. Hazel watches us.

She walks to Raven and grabs her by the hair. Raven flinches. I'm getting pissed. Max lets Hazel to hurt Raven because he wants my monster side to rule. I'm fighting not to transform into the monster I am. The white werewolf. I usually transform into a black wolf when I'm in my normal moods like the incident of the bathroom where Raven's want for me had increased. But for such incidents, I had to be a monster. Raven has never seen me in my true werewolf form. The white werewolf.(picture at the beginning of the chapter)

I'm losing control. Raven is screaming in pain. Hazel let's go of her and walks in the middle of Raven and I.

"If I can't have you Jacob Blake Xerxes, then no one else can!"

I can't believe she has turned out to be a psychopath. All I care about is my mate but because of my stupidity, a human had to be the one in the middle of both of us.

Max moves to Raven and runs a finger down her face seductively. I see her struggle to get far away from him. I'm still controlling my monster because I'm not sure if Raven can take it in.