@18

Raven

I wake up in a bed but tied up. I look at the ties. They are chains. Can't cut through with claws. I struggle for some good time and give up.

Hazel comes in. "Oh, co-wife at the moment, how you doing?"

"Get away from me you snatcher! Blake can never be yours!"

"And who said I want him to be mine?"

I'm surprised. No. She's probably teasing me. She continues speaking after grinning at my shocked face and moving towards the window. "I know Jac loves you more than anything and it hurts to know that it's the truth. I can't have him so instead I will have you." She looks at me with a smirk.

"Don't even think about it you....."

"Calm down baby girl. I'm just telling you my future plans."

"Don't call me that!"

"Why? It makes you blush?"

"Fuck you Hazel!"

"Ouch! Too early sweetie. I was planning to have you fuck me after all this is over. After Jac is out of our way." She cups my cheek in her small arms. I pull away.

"I'm going to kill you with my own arms."

"I know. Anyway, what you should know for now that if I can't have Jac then no one can. It's better you accept the offer I'm giving you. Be my girl or you will end up with Max. If you accept me then I will remove Max out of our way just like I'm doing with Jac." She kisses my cheeks and neck though I'm struggling to keep her away just that I'm tied to stay in one position. "Oh God! I can't wait to have you in my bed. Trust me I'll be better than Jac."

"I'm not gay and will never be."

"That's okay cause I'm also not sure if I am. You just drive me crazy."

"You need to see a doctor."

"I know. I'm too crazy about you."

Argh! I hate what is happening. She's caressing my thighs. I look up at the ceiling as she's kissing my neck and half shift. I get my claws and teeth out. I growl then look back down and bite Hazel deeply making her recoil.

"Never touch me!"

"Jeez! I was just offering a chance. We can let go of these guys and be together. "

"Listen. The next time you touch me or say that, you are dead."

She leaves the room after seeing me remove my sharp teeth.

Hazel

Oh God. I just acted passionate with a girl I hate so much. I just wanted to see how much she loves Jac. These two have a strong bond and I can't stand a chance of winning though I'm not giving up either.

If I can't have Jac then no one can. Gosh. My arm is aching. Hope I become a werewolf and feel equal with my enemy.

This is going to be awkward that I'm a werewolf under Raven but at least I'm going to be one.

I need a really big shower and to brush my teeth. I just kissed Raven's skin. Disgusting. I hate her.

Raven

What just happened between me and my enemy is just a plan obviously. There's no way Hazel can let go of Blake.

She just wanted to get me on my nerves so that I can bite her and I fell into her trap easily. Please don't blame me. I can't afford seeing someone do Blake's job on my body. Not now. Not ever.

I try to mind link Blake but I can't get through. He's going to kill me if he finds out what I've just done.

Just then Max comes in. Oh Goddess! Can this day get any worse? I glare at him.

"Calm down baby girl. You just turned someone into a werewolf, so cool down. You don't want another ugly scenario here do you?"

"Leave me alone."

"So that you can think of Blake? No way. I'm not giving you room to have him in your head when I'm here."

"Don't get close."

"We both know there's nothing you can do."

"Max no!" I quickly try to fight him but he gets closer. "Please don't do this to me."

"Why not?" He says seductively as he touches my cheek. I'm scared cause I'm helpless.

I need Blake right now. Max nibbles on my ear. "I really missed you beautiful." He holds my neck and caresses it as he kisses my cheek. He goes ahead to the neck slowly. "Max please. I'm married."

"I'm the only one who belongs to you."

"Max please, I will do anything just don't get intimate with me. Please."

He continues kissing me. Since I've just beaten someone, it's affecting me. A Luna is not supposed to turn anyone into a werewolf without the other person's will. So the consequences are you can't shift into a werewolf until the person you have bitten shifts for her first time.

I want to shift and fight Max but I can't. My wolf and I can't link up since we are blocked from each other by the Moon Goddess.

"The only thing I want from you is to let me love you."

"I can't lo-" I'm cut off by a moan. He has reached my weak point. He continues to suck on it but Blake does it best.

"Yes my love. Moan because of me."

"Ma-" Goddess he can't give me space to speak.

I have to stop this so I close my eyes and think of Blake. When I'm about to moan, I scream Blake's name.

"Blakeeeeeeeee!!!"

That makes everything silent since I'm really loud. Max covers his ears.

The ground begins to shake. I can hear a growl that I'm familiar with. My mate but he's really far from where I am.

My eyes turn gold and my claws get out. I manage to tear the chains and get up.

"No way." Max speaks in amusement. I howl.

I hear other howls from other wolves showing I have support coming up.

Unfortunately as I'm about to attack Max, I black out. I've used a lot of energy yet I'm already weak.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry if you find the chapter too short. It's just that I'm about to end the book.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••