@45

Allegra

I got up with a headache after that backfire of my powers. Man, they are really some big thing. So strong. I decided to take a walk just to find Alfus and convince him not to hurt anyone I cared about just cause I revealed his actions to Elena and group. I got to the park and looked at children playing, lovers showing off their love to the rest of us whose love life was hell because of our past stupid mistakes. As I looked around, I realised people were starting to give me the bad looks. Forgot they all thought I'm the reason Raven and Blake are out of town. Argh. I'm actually the reason. Alfus attacked their kingdom because of me.

"Thinking about me, huh?" I heard someone whisper from behind me.

Alfus.

I turned only to see him smirking. I just rolled my eyes.

"I just hate you," I told him genuinely.

"And is that the reason why you gave me in to that so called Luna?"

"I tried to keep it a secret you know. I wasn't the only one who even saw you."

"Yea that's why I don't care. Anyway, mind having dinner with me?"

I was taken aback by this. I even lost words.

"Are you coming or not?"

"Wait, so you are serious?"

"Of course. I treat my friends well. Everyone else is taken in about finding me and defeating me. No one is thinking about you. C'mon dinner won't hurt."

"But if I am seen with you-"

"The reason why our kind does anything it wants is cause we have the ability to compel."

"Alright then, let's get eating then," I placed my hand in his. I decided to first forget about my crazy life for a second and try and understand Alfus.

We went to a diner and ordered for food. After being served we started eating.

"So you also take girls out, huh?" I teased him because he was weirdly being nice.

"Those that don't have shit with me... actually those with the same pain as me," he sounded genuine.

"What do you mean?" I felt like I should know.

"You love someone but you know they hate you so much because of your mistakes which you can't erase. Your only option is to just let go. I loved Carsy as much as I love myself. She, on the other hand, hates me because I killed her daughter before she was born. I didn't mean to. I didn't know Barack had gotten her pregnant when I injected her with some drugs to get her to be with me but instead they made her get a miscarriage. I didn't intend to..." He broke off feeling so hurt. I felt his pain. I didn't know what to say however. He continued,"This is not why we are here anyway. C'mon enjoy your dinner."

"It's useless now. Maybe desert. I feel so bad now."

"You shouldn't. That was the past."

"But she should have tried and listened to you."

"They can't. Jace won't listen to you too. That's what I'm trying to show you Al. Just join me and at least try and remain happy with your secret."

"That's not what I want Alfus. I want true happiness. I don't want to have a secret with me."

"That's what you can say before he says anything to you but it's okay. We shall talk more the next time. Let's get you home for now."

He ordered for ice cream and we left with it. We talked about different things as we walked to my house while eating ice cream. While we got near to my house, I threw our ice cream tins away and asked him more about his life. It was a bad one. He was an introvert during school. He was bullied, broken by different girls whom he had opened up to. Carsy came in and comforted him. She gave him mixed signals and he thought she loved him back only for her to break it to him and tell him that she loved Barack, the richest and bad boy of school. They stayed friends anyway till the baby incident. Now never the twain shall they meet. They were enemies though I had a feeling Alfus still loved Carsy. Anyway, when we reached my house, we talked and he left. I turned to go into the house and my eyes met with gold ones. An angry Lycan.

Jace.

He got into the car and left. I was speechless. What did he think about me and Alfus?! Oh God no! I felt like following him and explain everything to him but I remembered I was acting pissed at him. Jesus. Life was ugly for me!

I went into the house and found Martha talking with Barack and Carsy as well as Nick who was heading upstairs while speaking on phone. I decided to make him convince Jace that there was nothing going on but I decided against it. He would hate me soon anyway.

I just greeted the three elders and headed to my room. I needed to relax. I showered and changed into black shorts and an army green tank top. I got my phone and texted Michael. He had surprisingly blocked me. I found out that I had been fired from the supermarket. I rolled my eyes at the email and threw the phone on the bed. I walked to the window and looked out only to see Alfus. What was he doing here? As I still looked at him, my room door opened revealing Martha. She got in and locked it. Alfus got into my room in a second.

Oh...another phase then...

"What's it now?" I asked them.

"Nothing much... just asking questions about some things," Martha replied me as Alfus got comfortable on my study table chair.

"Ask," I told them.

"Well...why would Carsy hide something from her precious daughter?" Martha asked.

"Hide? Hide what?" I was not getting what they were talking about.

"Something like the reason why she saved you," Martha answered.

"It's because they were hurt about the fight and they wanted to save lives of those they could get," I explained what Carsy had explained to me.

"Yea that's what she told you, right?" Martha asked.

"Yea and it's the truth."

I prayed there wasn't anything else.

"Not really. Here read this file."

Martha handed me a file.

Mission getting Nikhita a replacement...

I know this sounds like it won't work but you know the Lycans had a battle and I know if I can save any girl from there, I can make her my daughter. She will be just like Nikhita...

I may have not got to see my daughter because of that fool...Alfus...but I can still get a daughter again. She can be Nikhita. Who cares what she is... I just want to feel I have a daughter. Any girl from any place can be my daughter just for just otherwise no one can receive Nikhita's love from me. They will just be there to make me feel Nikhita's presence...

I want to hear people talk about me having a daughter...that's all I want because my plan was to have two children...a boy and a girl...

I know this will work out. Nothing can destroy this plan...

Can't wait to pass this mission...

Carsy.R.

I couldn't believe my eyes. You mean I was just being used. I didn't have anyone who really cared. I was just being a picture of some long gone girl.

"This cannot be true," I was in a state of denial.

"Well...what don't you see? Carsy's signature or her handwriting?" Martha asked. Alfus was just watching.

"But she said-"

"She has to say a lot to make you stay Al. She has to," Alfus finally spoke. "Just think about what she will do to you when she finds out you are Trina?"

I stayed quiet and just let my tears flow down my cheeks. No love for me from anyone. Why care then?! Why help anyone? Why not just let myself die the second time? Maybe if I be bad again I will die and there won't be anyone who will save me.

"What do I have to do?" I asked the both of them. "You wanted my help, right? Now what do I have to do?"