@48

Jace

I was seated with Raven, Vanessa and Elena in the sitting room of my house. I couldn't bring myself to telling them about Al ... I mean Trina yet. I knew they were not going to be surprised but that would nag me and hurt me deeply as well cause they were right all along. How breaking! Just then Sammy and Rora came in. They had embraced the news about us. They were fine with it. That's how all humans first act. Trina first... argh fuck me and thinking about her all the time.

"Hey Jace have you heard what I said?" Rora asked me and that was when my mind returned to them.

"Yeah?"

"You've not been listening. What's wrong?" She asked me.

"Nothing... I-"

Carsy burst in along with Nick and Barack. They looked worried and scared.

"Jace! You have to help me! Al is missing again!" Carsy said. I was not moved and neither was Raven who rolled her eyes and looked at me waiting for my usual actions of quickly running to go find her.

"That's not a problem," I told her and she widened her eyes in shock. They were all surprised.

"What do you mean it's not a problem?! She's weak and Alfus is looking for her." Carsy replied feeling frustrated by my new reaction.

"How sure are you she's not working with him?" Alfus was the kind of person Trina would work with.

"What?" Carsy asked in a tone that could easily tell that she couldn't believe I was the one who had said all that.

"Those are her ways. She deals with the wrong people all the time. The kind of Alfus. That's what Trina does."

"Trina?" Carsy was too shocked to believe I was the one calling Al Trina. Raven was moved.

"Jace why are you calling Al Trina now?" She asked me.

"Because it's her. She made it clear to me yesterday. I found her in the forest and because I had been blinded by her new fake personality, I confessed my feelings for her and we kissed. I had ever kissed Trina before and I knew how she tasted like. There was no difference at all and when I confronted her about it, she admitted everything. She said she was sorry for everything but how could I just forget what she did?! I hate her!"

No...you are just forcing the hatred...we all know you love her.

My wolf couldn't give up on this. They were all touched and surprised including Sammy and Rora. They were shocked. They were among the humans who hated Trina after hearing the fake story that Blake and I had created.

"How come....she...." Carsy knew I wasn't lying. She just couldn't believe it.

"It's her. Jace tore her into two that day of the fight out of anger. You must have found her that way," Raven told Carsy.

"Oh my God yes. She was in two halves but she was still breathing surprisingly," Carsy started connecting the dots.

"It was her lucky charm," Elena commented.

I guessed so too.

"So she has been pretending all this time?" Nick asked.

"Yeah. It's the reason why she cried too much. Kept avoiding my love because she was guilty. Kept avoiding all of us."

"Gosh... she's good at it," Sammy exclaimed.

"Not surprised. That's how all bad guys are," Raven wasn't lying. Lucky her. Not fooled at all.

"So she's with Alfus now. We also need to join hands and finish all of them," Carsy said with pain evident in her voice. Her daughter. Yeah it hurt but it was the truth. There was nothing to do.

"That means we need to invite the Lycan Alpha over as well as his whole group. Another battle for happiness is here," Elena said what we all wanted to say.

"And how are we going to help?" Rora asked.

We looked at each other. Trinaaa! She had asked the same thing and ended up being a bitch.

"You can-"

I interrupted Raven. "There's nothing you guys can do. These are really dangerous and angry creatures fighting. I suggest you stay here and keep the home safe and wait for our return."

No one added to my statement. I was right. We couldn't take more risks. Rora and Sammy were hurt but it was better than risking to take them with us.

"So...I guess you should call Blake then. We are running out of time," Rora said with teary eyes. I guess my words hurt her most like how they hurt Trina the other night when I had to go out to bring her back because that was what Shyla had wanted.

"Not yet sweethearts," we all turned towards the dining table only to see Alfus seated there smirking.

"You!" Carsy's eyes glowed up and the rest of us were on fight mood already.

"You know if you annoy me I will kill your precious daughter who can't seem to accept the truth that you people hate her. Even after Jace showing her the attitude I was eagerly waiting for, she still can't work with me. How loyal to you haters!"

Was that true? No...setup. I'm sure it was a set up for us to fall for.

"Anyway, I'm here to tell you that if you don't come to me by the end of this week which is two days from now, I won't hesitate to kill her. She's juicy anyway. Sucking a new born' s blood sounds interesting to me."

"Don't touch her!" Carsy was ready to fight for Trina.

"Then come to me."

He rushed away after that. They all looked at each other. Were we helping Trina or not? I just moved away. I knew they would all base on my reaction. I also didn't know what to do. The truth is I didn't want her dead. It would hurt me like it hurt me when Shyla died. The problem was she was the cause of Shyla's death.

Yea and Shyla told you to fight for her... she's fine with it... you know you will be happy with Trina...

It's not easy...she remains the cause of my first pain...

But she will be the reason for your true happiness now...

Fuck... it's all crazy...

I just lay down on my bed and decided to wait for Blake. My brother could help me out on this. If only Alvry had been here too. The three of us made the best decisions of our lives when we were together. I really missed him and it was all Trina's fault.

But she has really changed...she has tried to make up for her past mistakes... she didn't take advantage of the fact that you didn't know her to love you back...

That's cause she knew I would find out who she was if we got close...

But she still tried...

No. She just felt so guilty.

Because she wants true happiness too...she's sorry...

•~•

Blake came to my room once he got to Australia. He sat down on the couch next to the window in my room. I knew that Raven had told him everything. I was lying down on my bed still thinking about everything. The day was tomorrow. Either we saved Trina or not.

"So...what do you think?" He asked.

"I don't know. She killed them."

"But you love her, don't you?"

"Blake I don't know. She's fucking Trina!"

"Yea and she's also Al."

I sighed.

"It's still her," I said.

"I know but you know what your heart wants. You know how you will feel if she dies. Jace, it's all in the past now. Think of now and the future without Trina or Shyla or Al. Will you really be happy?"

I just continued looking in space.