@25

~~~~

Trina/Allegra POV

~~~~

I went to the administration block where I got my school schedule but I looked like I was being forced to school. The way my face was wet and the way my eyes were so swollen showed that I wasn't fine. The lady who was at the reception asked me whether I was okay.

"Are you okay dear?"

"Yes, I am fine. I-I just-I just need some time but I am fine."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay sweetie. Have a nice day."

"Thanks."

I got to my first class but trust me I wasn't listening. R-I mean Jace's voice was running through my mind. His words. I know I deserved that hatred but I felt so hurt... it's because I loved him like crazy.

I knew I was never going to have him so it was better to pull myself together and suffer for my stupid mistakes. I deserved it anyway.

So, I stopped crying and pushed the pain and love I had for Jace to the back of my mind even though it was so hard. I concentrated on the woman who was standing in front of the class explaining her point.

I got through the day and made some few friends who had actually seen me cry ever since I had left the car. It was some two girls. Sammy and Rora. Hearing their names reminded me of Shyla and Reah. My other friends who I had ended up hurting like they had never been sweet to me at some point. I almost cried in front of them but I controlled myself.

They walked me to the parking lot.

"So is that guy picking you up?" Sammy asked.

"Yeah," I answered her trying to hide my crocky voice.

"But he's the reason you were crying endlessly today morning," Rora spoke like she was telling me to get another way to go home.

"No guys...he's not the reason. Like I said, he doesn't even know I cried today. I just remembered something of long ago. I lost some special people who are related to both of us..."

"Oh...we get. Sorry dear..." Sammy said.

"Poor you. It's a pity," Rora added on.

They both embraced me as I lost it and cried again. Oh God. Where was the old me? I rarely cried. I was never this soft or emotional. Where was Trina Crip? Where was the sweet me? I had really changed right the day I set my eyes on Rodney Everton or should I say Rodney Jace Everton...

"I guess he's here," Sammy speaks as she focused her eyes behind me.

"Yeah... that's the car that brought you today morning," Rora added on.

I quickly stood up right and dried my tears. Jace would really hate it if he saw me cry. I controlled myself.

"See you tomorrow guys."

"See you Al. Make sure he doesn't see you like this, he probably doesn't want to remember the sad memories too," Sammy advised me and I nodded.

"Okay bye sweetie," Rora said to me and I replied her with a hug as well as Sammy. I sighed and turned to go face my crush.

I faked a smile as I approached him and avoided his eyes. He, nevertheless, figured out that I had been crying.

"So my words affected you?" he asked me calmly.

"No... I was just- I was from watching a sad video with my two friends."

"That's a lie Al. I know it's my words."