@44

Jace

Al was avoiding me. Argh. When was she going to go over everything? I was sorry. She followed Sammy inside even before Rora could go in so that we could stay together and talk. Argh.

I waited for Rora to go in so that I could head to Nick's place but she seemed to have something to talk about. She had just followed me so... she could have her reasons and she probably wanted to let me know. I decided to make it quick.

"Hey... I saw your follow. Thanks."

She grinned at me.

"It's not a big deal. You deserved it."

"And so did you. That's why I returned the favor."

"Ohh, haven't checked it out. Been about the sleepover saga," she answered me.

When she brought that up, I decided to use that as a chance to find out what happened next after Elena fell unconscious.

"Speaking of that, what really happened? Elena doesn't seem to remember."

She felt uneasy about the question. I had to get a way of getting the information out of her. Maybe I could use my looks and gender.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me. I-"

"No. I will tell you. Just that I don't want to say it from here."

Oh.

"We could take a ride then as you tell me."

Her face lit up. She seemed excited. Ooookay.

"Sure?" She asked.

"Yeah if you are comfortable with it."

"Of course I am."

"Shall we then?" I was eager to find out.

We started walking to my car as she talked.

"It's not even a big thing actually. Just her acting weird then some guy appearing and helping her recover."

"Guy? What guy?"

"I am really not sure. Al can explain it best. She was by his side all time."

What! That hit me. What did she mean she was by his side all time?

"What exactly do you mean by that?" I stopped moving.

"She was the bravest to follow the guy to Elena's room. Sammy and I were scared. She knows what happened in there and she can explain how the guy looks like best."

I had to go back inside then but how was I going to convince Rora to chill the drive?

You have the looks man. Just promise her something that will pass first...

My wolf gave me an idea. Of course.

"That's okay then. I'll ask her."

"Why don't you ask her now before some time passes and she forgets about the guy?"

Sweet.

I smirked. "Did I ever say you are smart?"

She turned red. Ouch. Touché.

"Back inside then?"

She nodded. She couldn't stop smiling.

"I like that. We should hang out sometime," I added on.

"That's... okay?"

"Of course," I smiled at her as she avoided my gaze. "Shall we?"

We walked back into the house just in time to find Sammy, Elena, Raven and Vanessa coming to the sitting room. Rora excitedly told Al what had brought us back in. She froze. That meant she knew something that she didn't want to talk about. A secret she didn't want to reveal.