@49

Allegra

I woke up when I was tied to a chair in the middle of an abandoned house. I was gagged and I could still feel the pain from the stabbing. I looked around and I saw a table next to me. It was full of daggers used to hurt vampires. There was blood all over it. Alfus and Martha must have been feeding from there. I tried to untie myself but these were chains and not ropes. The clanging could be heard from a distance. I continued struggling anyway.

"Calm down Queen of murders," Alfus spoke from a distance. He was seated on a throne. Martha was next to him smirking.

My eyes shone blue. I wanted to kill him already.

"See I went to your so called family and boyfriend and threatened to kill you if they didn't appear here by today but there was no response. That's how much they hate you Trina. They want you dead. They want all of us dead. I told you."

"You are a liar!" I spoke back at him because the gag had gone off my mouth due to too much fighting with it.

"Oh... here. I never move without evidence."

He showed me a clip. He had really told them. Jace just moved away.

Ouch.

I was quiet now. What was I supposed to do to show those guys that I was sorry? How was I supposed to fight this battle?

"See... just give up already. Join me. Let's win this and truly be happy."

"You want Carsy. You don't want her to die. You just want to eliminate the rest and keep her."

"That's what I meant by being truly happy," he smirked.

"Well...that's not my way of being happy. I will fight for the right side this time."

I broke the chains using my powers which were witch like. Multi powers. I hit Alfus and he fell back. I quickly jumped at Martha and punched her then glued her down. I turned to Alfus but he wasn't there. I started looking around.

"Looking for me?"

I turned to see the speaker and all I received was a wave of red powers that hit me to his throne. Shit. It hurt.

"So you want to go the rough way, huh?" He asked while ungluing Martha who stood up with a lot of anger. I shifted and jumped up. I landed behind Martha and kicked her to a wall. Then I turned to Alfus who was just smirking. Argh. He was so confident. I gathered my powers and made a big wave which I sent his way as a distraction. As he battled it, I got a dagger and stabbed his thigh.

He groaned and fell on one knee. I was about to stab him in the heart when I felt someone stab me from behind. The dagger passed through till the front. She stabbed me again and I lost my energy. I fell down. She smiled and helped Alfus up.

I felt myself lose energy. Was I going to die? I coughed blood. They were looking at me battle for life.

"So are you working with me or not? You know I can heal you, right?" Alfus showed off.

"I... rather die..." I spoke while coughing blood.

"But why are you stubborn? Huh?" He stabbed me again. I felt my life disappear.

"Just...aim... for the heart... already," I told him.

He was pissed. He lifted the dagger to stab my heart when a familiar voice shouted,"Noooo!"

I heard growling and the next thing I knew a werewolf had hit Alfus away from me. The werewolf held me and its eyes softened. I tried to smile but my life was fading away. The wolf shifted back to normal.

Rodney.

He held me closer. I could see that the rest were around and they were fighting Alfus and Martha as well as their followers.

"Am I really too late?" He asked me and I slowly shook my head.

"Y...you...are...in... time... I-"

"Stop talking. You are stressing yourself. Let me get Raven and Elena. They can save you."

I saw him look around. I knew I was going to die. I was starting to turn into stone.

Jace

Fuck, we had all made the right decision at a very bad time. Al was down. She was starting to turn into stone. I couldn't lose her too. Gosh. How was I going to ever be happy? I sent signals to Raven's wolf and asked her to come to where I was. Carsy was fighting Alfus with the help of Blake and Barack. Martha was fighting with Nick and Elena with the help of Raven. They couldn't leave Nick alone. Al was dying. I put her to the ground and whispered to her.

"I'm going to save you Al. I love you."

I shifted into my wolf and ran towards Martha. Since she didn't know about me, I was able to jump at her and tore off her head. Carsy would have to forgive me. Raven, Elena and Nick were surprised. I turned back to myself.

"Al is dying. You guys can do something, right?"

They turned and saw her lying down slowly turning into stone. Vanessa was next to her trying to use her Luna powers. Raven ran to her as well as Elena and they joined powers. Alfus was hitting the other guys. Dude was strong. Only the new born could finish him. Al had to get stronger again. I knelt beside her. She was losing hope. I kissed her arm as the three ladies did their thing. Soon Al froze and she closed her eyes. We all waited.

Please don't tell me she has died...

I had started losing hope when I felt her hand on my cheek.

"Are you already mourning for me?"

I looked at her and she smiled at me. I helped her stand up. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said last time. I don't hate you. I love you."

"I love you Jace," she answered back.

I held her face and kissed her. She kissed me back. She broke off.

"We have someone to finish off," she told me.

"Then let's do this," I told her.

We turned to the other guys and nodded at them. We all headed for Alfus. Of course there were other vampires which we fought as Trina...yeah I'm calling her Trina because that was her. Nothing could change that. Only time can heal the past and all these years that have passed have healed the wounds she had caused.

She turned into a vampire and headed to Alfus who had weakened the other guys. Raven was helping Blake out because he had been cut by Alfus. Carsy was with Barack who had been stabbed too. Elena was obviously there for her. By the way, Sammy and Rora had stayed with Junior and Eric with Reah for safety.

Alfus smirked and said,"You don't give up, do you?"

Allegra

"Not when I've just been born again," I felt stronger.

I headed for him and I knew he was going to send a wave of his powers so I jumped up and aimed from above him. He was surprised as I punched his face. When he fell, I got a dagger and with the help of Nick and Jace, I finished him. Nick had cut him from the back and Jace bit him in his werewolf form. I then stabbed him in the heart. He turned into stone immediately. I sighed. Jace turned back to normal and I hugged him.

"You did it baby," he said.

"And that was with your help."

"Of course but it was all you."

I smiled.

"I love you Jace," I assured him.

"I love you more Trina," he told me. The name made my face turn.

"I-"

"It's okay. That was in the past. Time healed everything. We are starting a new chapter."

I smiled and he kissed me.