@11

~Raven~

I wake up feeling really great. Blake realises I'm awake and I'm sitting on the bed, so he says, "already running away?" I turn and smile at him. He's still laying in bed. "Why would I do that?"

"Cause I was a little bit harsh yesterday." He said while stroking my cheeks. I know he feels he's a monster in everything he does. "But I loved it." I assure him and it's the truth. I liked everything that happened. "Of course you did. I had forgotten I was dealing with a Luna. Who knows what else she can endure than her husband?"

"Blake......there's nothing to endure about you. I love everything about you." I try to get the thought of being a monster away from him. His expression changes to sorrow and he turns away after understanding what I'm trying to do. "You should go freshen up." He says and I sigh then go to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and let water flow on me. Suddenly, Max contacts me through mind link. So you think he loves you?

I try to block him but it fails. You can't block me sweetie without my permission.

Leave me please.

But I want you to open your eyes.

What are you going to accuse Blake for this time?

Accuse?.... baby you know I speak with evidence.

Get to the point you physco!

I like that. You know how I'm crazy about you. It made me a physco.

Maxxx!

I'm sorry honey. Anyway, your so called mate is going to go back to New York. He's going to Hazel.

Max please, find someone else to give your information!

No babe. Listen. If you think I'm lying when I say Blake and Hazel are more than friends, then do this for me. Follow Blake today to New York and see for yourself as he meets with Hazel tonight.

There's no way I'm doing that.

It's okay. After all it's not my heart to be broken yet I can save it.

He then blocks me. I really feel he's right but no, I have to trust Blake. If he has stayed for two months fighting his ugly side for me then why would he go back to New York.

I dress up and get back to the bedroom. I find Blake texting on phone but I ignore. I walk to him and massage his shoulders. "What's wrong love? Did I hurt you?" I ask sweetly. He removes my hands from his and gets away from me. "Aren't you going to be with the girls?" He asks changing topic.

"So we only made love just to draw away from each other the more?"

He sighs. "Raven I'm sorry but I can't let myself close to you like that. I..... I hurt you!"

"Blake it's just a scratch."

"But it's still harm to your body. Check how deep it is."

I touch my neck where he accidentally scratched me when his claws came up unexpected. We were filled with pleasure to notice till in the night when we had slept. He had woken up to look at me sleep only to see the wound. He got so scared of himself and when I woke up, I managed to get him to sleep close to me again.

Now he is being weird again. I sigh. "Fine Blake, you scratched me so now what? Are you going to stay away from me forever?"

"I'm afraid yes." That shocks me. "If I can't control that monster in me then I'm staying away from you for good. He will kill you if I let myself get to you."