@12

~Hazel~

I'm wondering who this girl is. I've never seen her before but she's also unique. She has light blue eyes. I must say her presence is affecting Jac. His eyes are shining the more bringing out the silver color very well.

"So you know me?"

"Trust me, your name has had a lot of effects on me." She replies while smiling. I have a feeling that smile is fake.

"Okay Raven, what do you exactly want from me?"

"I've already got what I wanted from you. I'm sorry this is so weird and you are not understanding everything but I'll let you know."

"Please do."

"I'm Raven Jacob Blake Xerxes."

I'm surprised. Is she.......? No! I now remember the name incident. Jac was going to call me Raven last time at the office. He's married.

"So you are.........." My eyes are teary. My tears are starting to roll down my cheeks.

"Yes I'm his wife. I'm sorry he didn't tell you but it's the truth. He's using you."

"Raven, it's not what you are thinking." Jac speaks to her in a pleading way.

Raven ignores him and says to me. "Look, I'm not here to hurt you but to save you from the pain. I've been there. I know how hurting Blake can be. He's a heart breaker. Sorry you had to be a victim. Good night." She turns and runs down the stairs ignoring the elevator. Jac follows her.

I slide down and settle on the floor. So he was going to his wife all along? This is hurting me. I can't let Jac leave me. I'm so killing this Raven girl. She can't get in my way.

~Raven~

I can't believe what I've just seen. Blake. My Blake was in another woman's arms. I feel like dying. I decide to go and turn into my wolf form in front of humans so they can kill me but no, I want Blake so much. I can't leave him for another woman. No way unless he loves that woman. I really hate you Hazel Crip!

As I'm still running to nowhere, I feel strong arms grab me and pushing me to the wall. I realise I'm in an alley. "Blake please let go. I'm done with my work here. Let me go back home."

"You are going nowhere. We need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there's. How can you follow me! Do you know the kind of danger you are in? Hazel is going to make sure you are dead. She likes me like crazy and I can feel that she's coming for you."

"And I don't care. She's just human!"

"And that's the problem. She's going to find out our identity."

"So what Blake?! It's not like you care."

"I care Raven. I'm just trying not to hurt you. Raven, I'm a deadly monster trust me."

"You are not a monster! You just want me away so you can be with Hazel."

"Raven-"

"Don't say my name!" I push him away from me and run to the nearest forest I spot. There, I turn into my wolf and run to I don't know where.

~Hazel~

The first place I go to the next morning is Trina's house. I find her ready to go out.

"Can we talk?"

"Later. I have a library to hit."

"I can come with you."