@19

Hazel

Feeling the ground shake like that, I just know Raven is doing something extra ordinary. I meet Max retying her.

He tells me what happened. She must really hate it when people do Jac's duties to her.

"By the way did you shift?"

"By that you mean transform?"

"Yes. Did you?"

"No. It's not full moon. I'm to transform at midnight, why?"

"Impossible. Raven was meant not to transform till your first transformation."

"Why?"

"She's a Luna and Lunas are not supposed to turn others into werewolves without the other person's consent."

"So why has she transformed?"

"That's a mystery I will never tell unless the former Luna explains it to me."

"Who is that?"

" Vanessa Blake Xerxes."

"Let me guess, Jac's mum."

"Exactly."

"So we are attacking her?"

"Not me. You are."

"How am I supposed to know it's her?"

"The plan is this........"

(Read carefully and under stand the plan)

~

I enter the city with my hood. Everyone is panicking like they are preparing for war. I walk to Vanessa's place. I knock gently. A maid opens it. "Yes? How may I help you?"

"Can I speak to Mrs. Blake Xerxes?"

"Wait a minute."

She closes the door and comes back rather too early than expected.

"She is in the living room."

"Thank you."

I follow her to the living room where I see a lady seated. She looks calm.

"Come please. Get comfortable." She motions me to the chair.

I sit down opposite her and wait for the servants to leave us alone.

"I'm sorry to come in such a situation but I need your help."

"Well if you tell me who you are and what problem you are facing, I will help."

"I'm a human, well I was till the Luna forcefully turned me into a werewolf."

"No she didn't!"

"She did though that's not the problem."

"What is it my dear?"

"I learnt from the internet that she's not supposed to transform until my first transformation but she did so last night. The ground shook so hardly and she tore the chains she had on her."

"Chains?"

"Well she's crazy so I got guys to tie her up but I promise to let her go if you throw more light on why she transformed before me."

"It's Luna Alpha bond."

You mean to say Jac and Raven bond. Gosh no! They have enough bonds already.

"It's activated when the Luna is being forced to be intimate with someone else and she is helpless or when she needs to save her mate."

"So a Luna is very strong compared to what others think."