@14

~Blake~

We are at my house. Everyone is here. Alvry,Reah, Rodney and Shyla arrived too. Phoebe and Eric are here. Raven is around but she's been ignoring me. Everyone knows what happened and Rodney doesn't blame me at all but he's pissed at Raven.

"She's such a baby. Just a hug gets her off. You really have a mate." He says.

"Man don't blame her. It's strange. What were you doing at your secretary's house at that time?" Alvry defends Raven as expected. They are good friends.

"Henry asked me to go pick up files from her place and is it my fault that Hazel likes me so much that she hugged me?"

"Yes it is. You shouldn't have left Colombia in the first place." Alvry defends Raven.

"It's useless now. Raven hates me and yet l love her."

"She doesn't hate you. She loves you. She's just jealous." Rodney speaks.

We are both quiet. Rodney is defending Raven or......

"Don't give me such looks. I'm understanding the situation. I mean if she really hated you then she would be gone by now. Anyway, you will see for yourself." We both just smile at Rodney.

~Trina~

I'm really happy that werewolves really exist. I can't even concentrate on my work. I have to get them to trust me. Blake introduced me to his beta and his mate, Gamma and his mate and they are fine with me. Blake is the Alpha and Raven, the Luna. I'm really happy. I know they will trust me.

Just then Hazel walks in with some guy. His eyes are silver. He has dark curly hair. I can tell he's a lycan by his silver eyes. The eyes of the lycans are actually silverly grey. It's what all these lycans have.

They talk for a while and he leaves. Hazel walks to me. "So who's the new catch?" I ask.

"He's not a new catch. He's my team mate. He's helping me fight Raven so I can get Jac. I had to get their kind in order to be assured of winning."

"So he's a werewolf too?"

"Exactly."

"You are really crazy. That guy can't hurt his Alpha."

"If he really respected that. He himself wants to be the Alpha. What a coincidence! He loves Raven and I love Jac, so we are doing this together so none of us is heartbroken."

"Hazel, you are crazy. The other guys are nice. Why help that evil guy?"

"Because he understands my feelings better than anyone else now back off. There's nothing you can do." She leaves.

Actually, there's something I can do.

I quickly get my stuff and head for Blake's house. He bought a house since his friends had come over and they are all there.

~Raven~

I'm tired of trying to be angry yet I want Blake. I can't control my want for him now. It's too much. My wolf is fighting to take over so she can get to Blake just as much as I want to. Oh my Goddess, I really want him. My want for Blake has risen. I can't control myself and my wolf. I'm in the bathroom. My claws are developing as well as my teeth. I'm really struggling. I growl loudly. I begin hitting the wall as I fight my wolf.

You know we both want him so let me take over and get to him.

No. I don't want him now.

Liar!!!

We both growl and she finally takes over. Blake and the rest of the group come to my room. On seeing Blake, I get too angry. A mixture of love and pain. I want him but he seems to care about Hazel. The truth is I'm jealous.