@22

Here we go guys... enjoy

~~~

I was so astonished at how good the house looked when we got there. It was a mansion inside a very big gate. It had a fountain in the middle of the compound and there was a garden on the far right. It looked like a Kingdom Palace. It was beautiful.

We got out and I was still taking in my surroundings. We got into the house and I was even more surprised. These guys had money. I only saw these in my dreams. There was a beautiful chandelier in the middle of the house. There were very long stairs probably taking you to the other floors of the house. On the far right was a room with a very wide dining table...it was actually a next to a ballroom. They must throw lots of parties. On my far left, there was an entrance that led to a comfortable sitting room with very beautiful sofas and couches too. There were beautiful flower vessels with beautiful flowers in them designing the place. The floor was so beautiful. I loved it. There were also workers doing everything to keep the place in order. They looked pale with different shades of eye colours which meant they were vampires too. I couldn't stop myself from saying,"wow.. this is so beautiful."

"Glad you like it," Barack told me with a passionate smile.

"That means you will love your room too," Carsy said.

"Obviously," I answered her.

"Okay c'mon...let's get you there."

I followed her as Barack followed us. We climbed quite a number of stairs and reached some floor. It wasn't the top floor. Anyway, we walked through the hallway and reached the end of it where she opened the door on my left. The room was really big. It could be someone's appartment. The bed was a queen-size one. There was a couch, a bedside table, a lamp and a walk in closet. In there were different sets of clothes they had purchased for me. Obviously, they were going to fit me. They were the ones who made my new body so they knew my size obviously.

They showed me the bathroom. There was a shower, bath tub, an island with a sink, a very big mirror and another mirror above a sink against the wall. It was a room for someone somewhere in terms of size. I was so happy to be lucky and get such a house to live in.

After showing me everything and handing me a brand new phone with everything in it:sim card bla bla, they left so that I could get ready for dinner.

I first sat down and breathed. I was really alive. I couldn't really believe it. The way Rodney tore me apart was really too much for me to believe I was really here. Maybe I was dreaming. I touched myself softly and slowly and feeling my body. It was really fine. I breathed again.

I turned on my phone and checked through it. There were only three contacts. Carsy's, Barack's and Nick's. I decided to finally feel water on my skin. Something of 1000 years with no showering...

I got into the bathroom and went straight under the shower where I let cold water flow on to my body. I felt good. I began washing my body and hair with the soap and shampoo I found there. It smelt so good. I loved it. I closed my eyes and began feeling the water flow to my body and washing away the soap.

Suddenly, my old memories got into me. How I sat under the shower at Blake's house thinking about how I was broken by Rodney that night. I remember I was listening to You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift and I was singing to it. I remember how he kissed Shyla so passionately. Tears flew down my eyes as the memories crawled back to my mind. I opened my eyes and cried. I had been a fool to hurt Rodney. I shouldn't have killed his soulmate. I think I killed him too. The way werewolves were so attached to their mates was beyond words. I shouldn't have dared to kill Shyla, Alvry, Phoebe and Raven. I should have thought twice. I let out my regret and pain through my tears.

After hearing Carsy calling me, I dried my tears and got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to the closet and got something to get dressed in. I got some sweats and a sweater like top. I got dressed dried my hair and got downstairs. They were already settled. I sat next to Carsy. Nick was opposite her.

"What took you so long sweetie?" Carsy asked me.

"Nothing... I was just...uh... trying to get the hang of everything there."

"Ohh... okay...let's get eating now that you are here."

"True," I speak as I grab a fork to dig in. The noodles tasted so good. I finished my supper and my desert was a glass of red juice... you know what I mean... blood.

"Wow... you were hungry," Carsy said and that's when I realised everyone else was just getting started with eating. I faked a smile.

"More?" She asked but I refused. I had had enough already.

"So what are you going to do for the rest of dinner?" Carsy asked.

"I don't know... maybe get to know my new family and... tell you my plans..."

"Good," she said.

"So..uh... Nick... I guess...are we going to the same university?"

He stops eating and doesn't look at me and says,"it's not my decision to make."

Ohh.

"Okay... so dad...am I going to the same-"

"Yes of course Allegra. Just don't mind Nick's response."

Ohh... I had even forgotten my new name. Allegra.

"Why don't you just call me Al to make it easy for you?" I suggested.

"Sure," he replied.

Carsy and Barack seemed bothered about my plans of attending university with Nick. Was he so bad?

"Anyway, I also wanted to get a job," I was not going to stay here all the time.

"That's good Al. What job anyway?" Carsy said sarcastically. I knew she didn't like my idea of working.

"I don't know. I guess I will do anything."

"Are you also planning to move out already?" Carsy asked.

I now got their worry. They thought I wanted to run away from them.

"Hey... I'm not leaving you and neither am I running away. I hardly know where I am or even anyone. You are my family. In fact I remember nothing except my name. Just treat me like your child who is trying to find something fun to do."

They seemed relieved.

"We are sorry darling. We just don't want to lose you," Carsy told me.

"And you won't," I assured her and we hugged.

Nick seemed uncomfortable. He even left the room after wishing us a good night. I wondered what was up with him.

"Okay Hun... you should go rest as we discuss on how to get you into school," Carsy said and I nodded. I left.

I actually wanted to get out of the boundary and get into the world again. My plans were making new friends, getting a new job, joining university and trying to live like a human even after knowing what I am.

*****

I know this chapter is too short but ...I have to get you moving to a more juicy chapter....

Love you guys.

Vote, comment and share my book with your friends...they shouldn't miss the fun...