@16

~Hazel~

Max is really pissed at me for having opened my mouth and told Trina everything. I'm pissed at myself too. How could I trust her?

"Why did you have to go and blubber everything to that asshole you call a cousin.? Do you know I can kill you along with Blake including that stupid cousin of yours?"

"I'm really sorry. I didn't intend to be the stupid one."

"Unfortunately a sorry ain't enough. You have to do something to show the sorry."

"Anything,my king." I am eager to get to any level so long as Jac and I stay alive.

"You have to come up with a plan that is going to put us to another level. Make sure it's worth it."

"Sure. I won't disappoint you."

Thank God, I have a perfect plan in my head just that instant. I get my phone and call dad's strong men immediately Max leaves my room.

Trina

I'm really happy that my training is doing great so far. These guys can really be friendly and caring once they accept you.

Though, I have this weird attraction I'm getting for this Rodney guy. I really like him though he's not conversational with me. He doesn't like me because I'm human and that hurts me so much. I feel my heart has plunged 100 feet to it's death. I know he has a mate but trust me I've tried to control myself ever since I set my eyes on him.

Right now, we are seated in the living room trying to work out a plan on how to destroy Max and Hazel once and for all. I'm not concentrating. I'm stealing glances at Rodney who is flirting with Shyla. I'm jealous of her. She's really lucky to have him dancing to her tunes. Wish I could get such a chance.

"Trina, any ideas?" Eric, another one who hasn't appreciated my presence speaks making me jump out of my dream world. "Well....yeah. I think we could trap Hazel or Max using their weaknesses."

Everyone looks at the Lycan Alpha and Luna once they digest in what I've suggested. My eyes are on Rodney. Gosh, the things he's doing to me just by being opposite me.

"I can get Hazel to trust me."

"Not at any moment are you going near that bitch." Raven quickly adds on immediately Blake is done speaking.

"Ouch!" Phoebe comments and the rest of us are hiding smiles yet Blake is shocked. He didn't expect Raven to be mean but for his sake, she had just done so. "Babe it's just a mission."

"Well I'm against it unless you want me to go and also try and make Max trust me."

"That's a no way."

"Exactly."

They both sigh. "Plan B." Blake says after a moment of silence.

"The only way to get out of this is to risk." Reah suggests.

"Very true, so either of you is attacking the prey." Shyla adds on.

"The girls have got it right this time." Alvry speaks in a way of convincing the weird couple. Blake and Raven. Seriously those guys are weird. Have you read up there? The way they wanted each other but go far away from each other. I pray their child doesn't be weirder if the word even exists.

"Beyond right." Rodney speaks up since Blake is looking at him probably hoping he is against the idea. He sighs. "I'm the one risking since I'm the one who got Hazel into the picture through coming to the human world."

"You guys have your own world" I ask in amusement.

"It's just an isolated place from humans." Rodney answers me without even glancing at me. It hurts but it's great since he's the one who has answered me. I say an 'oh' to show that I've understood though I want more explanation.