@40

Jace

I was still seated in the forest still not believing what had just happened when Reah came to me and told me I had to hear this very fast. I got up and followed her back to the palace where everyone had gathered. By everyone, I mean Blake, Raven, Eric, Reah, Edward, Vanessa and now me. They all looked confused and shocked. What was up with them?

"What is wrong? Why are you all looking like that?"

"Raven has got a vision that is hard to understand," Vanessa told me. "It is a Luna vision about the future but i am afraid it is not easy to interpret."

"What's in the vision?" I badly wanted to know. Was it Shyla communicating something? Was she coming back to me?

"It is just words written on a wall in blood," Raven said to me.

"Can you read the words?" I asked eagerly.

"Yes," she told me with her eyes closed.

"Well what do they say?"

She opened her eyes that were shining a gold yellow and said the words.

Lips with eyes lost in a new life's world will bring the truth out into the light...

What does that even mean? Whose lips?  Whose eyes? What truth?

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked all of them.

"I really can't tell you what it means. Maybe if we know more about the vision,"Vanessa told me.

"Raven dear, try and concentrate into the vision again."

"I can't. It just abruptly-"

She's interrupted by her eyes shooting widely open and the golden yellow colour returning. She started speaking.

"A woman with blonde hair is dressed in nothing but she's covering herself with a bedsheet. She bites her wrist and uses her blood to write on the white wall of her room the words lips with eyes lost in a new life's world will bring the truth out into the light and when she turns, she tells me: be ware... and she..."

Raven's eyes return to normal.

"And she's what?"

"I don't know. That is where the vision ends."

I pass my hand through my hair feeling so frustrated. What's with the damn vision?

"I think I have an idea how to interpret that vision but before that, can you first tell me Raven; is this the woman in the vision?"

Vanessa creates a kind of mirror in her hands showing a blonde seated in a sofa taking coffee while smiling at something or someone. Whichever it is, I didn't care.

"Yes, that's her."

Raven seemed happy to finally let us know who was in her vision.

"Elena, a witch. She is also a fortune teller. She also gets visions about the future," Vanessa said to us.

"And where can we get her?" Blake asked the question I was about to ask.

"She's in Australia just next to the two doctors who are vampires. Carol and Barack Riverstone," Vanessa said to us.

"So we have to go back to know what this is about?" Raven asked with a complete irritated voice. Carol had given her a perfect warning about her daughter,Al.

"Yes," Vanessa simply answered.

"But that can't happen. The pack needs our protection and we can't just leave Blake Junior here. He's just months old!" Raven argued with Vanessa.

"Not all of us should go. Some of us can stay and the rest can go," I suggested something that was really obvious.

"Exactly. I suggest that The Alpha should stay as well as the Gamma and a lady to take care of Blake Junior then Vanessa who knows Elena pretty well and Raven who saw the vision should go with the Beta for protection," Edward, the eldest suggested. He was actually ordering us because he was the eldest and no one could go against his decision. He actually decided not suggested.

"But-" Raven was really worried but was interrupted by her mate.

"It is okay babe. I will take care of Junior and the pack. Just keep safe too. Okay?" Blake spoke so sweetly and passionately. When we were growing up, I never thought Blake would actually find a mate and love her so passionately. I never thought I would also find one and even lose her to a human then fall in love with a vampire who was almost similar to the human that murdered my mate. I also never thought I would ever lose my brother, Alvry.

Raven nodded and hugged Blake who hugged her back. They didn't want to separate but they had to. We had to know the interpretation of that vision just so we can prepare for the outcome if it was so bad. Raven and Blake kissed. Blake turned to me and told me,"Keep Raven safe no matter what happens."

"Of course I will bro. She's like my sister. I can't let any harm happen to her. Just keep the pack and everyone else here safe especially my nephew, Junior."

"I will even if it means sacrificing my own life."

"Okay then bro. Keep safe and alive."

"You too."

We hugged and headed to our rooms to prepare for the leave. Edward and Vanessa kissed too. Of course they had to. I guess it was their first time to separate in centuries or something related to that. Those two were inseparable.

We set off to the airport in the evening and boarded Blake's private jet. I missed my private jet. I only travelled in it while coming back to the kingdom. I missed it like bad.

As we travelled to Australia, I couldn't stop thinking about Al. What was she on? Was she safe? Had Alfus returned to her? Had she accepted his offer just to save me... I mean the Lycan kingdom? She obviously hated me because of my words but Carsy had...

"Jace, what are you thinking about?" Vanessa asked me.

"I...uh...it's nothing. Just how stressed my life is."

"Don't worry son, everything is going to be okay. It's all going to settle down."

"I hope."

"So do I," Raven added on.

They both smiled at me and I returned the favor.