@27

Sleeping has kind of failed... I was actually hungry....haha...

Anyway, I'm almost hitting school yet I have a lot of chapters to update so I'm going to be over updating. Here is another chapter....

****

Allegra POV

*****

I reached home a bit earlier than I expected. I got to my room and undressed then fell onto my bed after washing off my make up obviously. I was really tired but also scared. My secret was going to soon get known just cause of Raven's Luna Powers. I was getting pissed somehow. Why wasn't life giving me another chance to live? I wanted to put everything behind and live peacefully but it was like I was beginning from where I stopped before dying. I wasn't worried about paying for my mistakes and stupid decisions but I also wanted to live again. I wanted happiness.

As I was thinking through everything, someone knocked at my door. I pretended to be asleep. Thank God I had locked the damn door.

"Hey sweetie... you okay to talk?" It was Carsy.

I sighed. She must have felt so bad for me. I didn't want to worry her but I also didn't want to talk to anyone. I had had enough for the night already.

I just kept quiet like as if I was asleep. I heard Barack speak.

"She must be asleep. You will see her tomorrow."

"I hope."

They left slowly and I sighed. I had worried poor Carsy. I didn't mean to.

I woke up the next day and got ready for school. I prayed that the university was better for me today. Last time, I cried and I was not even entertained at all by anything except Sammy and Rora.

When I got to the last set of stairs, I heard a lot of murmurs coming from the dining hall. I just knew it. Raven was around. I had to leave immediately. I went for the door and froze when I heard a sound of something breaking. It was from the dining hall still. This time, I heard the words.

"It's Trina again!" Raven shouted.

Luna powers.

I quickly opened the door and left. I was not facing her again. She was going to reveal my secret. I ran out so fast. I asked a driver to quickly drop me off at the university.

Fortunately, he wasn't busy and he helped me out.

I got to class and found Sammy and Rora already seated.

"Hey dear," Sammy said to me.

"Hi."

I wasn't cheerful.

"Hey Al," Rora said to me again since I hadn't heard her at first.

"Hey," I wasn't cheerful either.

"Sorry about last night. Raven seemed disturbed," Rora spoke with pity.

"Yeah. It was terrible," Sammy added on.

I was surprised. Had these guys been there?

"You guys were there?" I was really eager to know and my tone could tell.

"No...not really. I wasn't. Just news and social media," Rora answered me.

"Yeah. Me too. You Tube, actually. The scene is there. People wondered what she was up to. Others said it was the effect of Trina's virus. Well...they say you sound like her....those who know her," Sammy told me.

I was getting scared and nervous. It seemed like I wasn't going to hide my identity for so long. I sighed. Everything was so hectic and annoying. The scene had even spread in a night... I was now some famous person again. I was already famous for the so called Lycan Virus I created. I didn't even know that much science of doing so. I was now famous again... for being me. Only that the rest thought... I was just having the same voice with me. Lying and pretence was so stressing.