@17

Trina

I wake up finding myself on the floor of the sitting room. I walk to my room after taking in water. The house was filled with all types of moans, groans and curses you can think about last night.

I cried my pain out last night and made a decision to forget Rodney Everston. He made it clear that mate bonds are stronger than anything else in the world last night by setting the pace and the rest followed.

I'm seated in the shower as water is pouring on me. I can't believe love has made me this crazy. Anyway, it's the past. I'm beginning a new chapter in my life today and I pray it works out.

I spend a whole hour 'showering' as You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift plays repeatedly in my room. I'm singing along with Taylor Swift in my head. It's like I'm Rodney's best friend and Shyla is the girlfriend.

Standing by and waiting at your back door all this time how could you not know babyyy you belong with me.....

I continue singing in my brain imagining the video of the song with me, Rodney and Shyla in it.

I dress up in black sweat pants and a black tank top and a black jamper with black boots. I'm going home to see dad and mom as well as Hazel's parents since they asked me to meet them today. I'm also going to quit my job.

I walk down stairs and find all these guys in the kitchen feeding each other. My eyes meet with Rodney's. I look away while blinking like crazy to stop the tears. They are all quiet waiting for me to speak.

"So four upcoming babies huh?" I speak with all the humor I've left with in me. The girls blush as the boys smirk. I smile at them. "You guys can be senseless when together. I wonder how you fight when you are around each other."

"It's just a matter of time before you get a lover boy and you will know how we all do it." Blake teases me making me look at Rodney who is also looking at me. I look away and back to Blake. "No way. I'm going to be a nun." I say it jokingly though I'm meaning that I'm no longer going for love. "Oh no you are not!" Raven exclaims.

"Yes I am. In fact I'm quitting my job today and meet mum and dad to tell them about my plans then register into a nun school and get ready for the new chapter in my life."

"That's the last decision I expected you to take." Rodney speaks a few inches from behind me as he picks something from the table I'm leaning against. As if intentionally, he puts his free arm on my waist as he extends to pick the ketchup then goes back to the counter where Shyla is seated. I've just been emotionally black mailed indirectly.

"I'm joking about the nun thing but I'm serious about going home. Dad and mom asked to see me as well as Hazel's parents."

"Why?" Blake asks.

"They said we shall talk when we meet."

"That's dangerous." Rodney suggests the obvious but I'm happy inwards that he's the one who has suggested before I remember that is the past. No love Trina is the one in the kitchen.

"It is but they are my parents and Henry said you will be there with your wife as well as Hazel and her boyfriend. I said I have a couple of friends and mum said I can come with all of them, so we can all go."

"Who is Henry?" Raven asks.

"My boss." Blake answers her.

"But you quit the job right?" Raven asks again.

"Yes, I did and that's why I told him today morning I'm not making it." Blake says while looking at me with the apologetic look.

"It's fine. I'll go and come back early enough."